ᴇxᴛʀᴀ VI (namjin)

A/N: do y'all not get the hint? TwT
Stob! Looking! At! Me!
at least lemme cri in peace TwT *le sob*

Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Park Yoongi, Min Hoseok, Jung Jimin, Jeon Taehyung, Kim Jungkook, BTS!

Y'all, we've been lied to ✊😔 ^ these r their real names

Serendipity is the best song to play w/ this chapter BTW

[I HAD THIS READY IN MAY ARGHIUTGH
DEDICATED TO : Ouinchi ]

"Trivia: Love"
------------------
A/N: yes bitch i cried thanks for asking :')

"Hyungg~ What's up?" Taehyung came jumping into the room like a bunny and hugged Seokjin.

"Yah! Tae don't jump him right now!" Jimin exclaimed, fixing Seokjin's makeup. Taehyung just pouted at that, making Seokjin giggle.

"All done! Now he looks like a doll." Jimin grinned. "Now what do we do next?" Taehyung asked.

Jimin grinned, his eyes disappearing and forming into crescents. "Now, we sit and wait." He simply replied.

Seokjin whined. "But I miss Joonie already." and pouted. Jimin shook his head. "Smh Jinnie, you're twenty-two now." Taehyung snickered while Seokjin looked at him with a deadpan expression.

"Did you just say es em aech in real life?" He asked in disbelief.

"Yes, I did." Jimin replied and Seokjin sighed.

"Are you nervous?" Taehyung asked, worrying about his hyung.

"Honestly, yes!" Seokjin groaned. "What if I trip? What if I mess up my words? What if I do something stupid? Help me!" He whined, hiding his face.

"Hey, hey, hey! Not the face! Anything, but the face!" Jimin exclaimed removing Seokjin's hands from his face, fixing his tuxedo and bowtie. To which, the younger pouted.

"I hate you." He said to Jimin, pouting. It was so adorable that both Jimin and Taehyung laughed, while Seokjin just pouted more.

Then suddenly Hoseok entered the room and Taehyung instantly hugged his cousin out of habit.

"Hobiiii!" The said man just chuckled in response while Seokjin and Jimin just smiled at the interaction.

"How's Jin?" He asked. The said man went back to his pouting-mode.

"Sulking. What about Joon?" Jimin replied when Seokjin went inside the other room, not interested in 'old people talk'.

"Um... Which will be the right word..." Hoseok tried. "Panicking? Hyperventilating? Having an existential crisis? Saying stupid things...?" Hoseok replied making Taehyung titter silently.

Jimin shook his head. "They're man-babies."

"They're 'maybe's." Taehyung joked making all three of them laugh.

"The maybes are getting married. I can't believe." Jimin fake cried.

"Well, they already were married they just didn't realize it." Taehyung commented.

Meanwhile... (Insert SpongeBob voice)

"I swear to God! This is the seventh tie Joon! Calm the fuck down." Yoongi scolded his best friend.

"I'm calm Yoongs." The said pink-haired man replied, but then looked at Yoongi with a look that Yoongi knew all too well.

"Bro, breathe. Breathe in, breathe out." He gestured to follow him, which Namjoon did.