Chapter 3

A/N: Yeseth and yeseth :)

Start playing ✨SERENDIPITY✨ ㄒ◡ㄒ now 🔪❤💜💖

Scratch that, play  Love Myself after Jimin's breakdown over his baby. Until that, keep playing serendipity

Don't stop until I say so

"I found my serendipity in you"
--------------------------------------------

"You ready pal?" Namjoon asked his seatmate.

"More ready than you'll ever be!" Yoongi replied making both of them laugh.

Meanwhile...

"Are we late?" Seokjin.

"No." Jimin.

"Did we reach yet?" Seokjin.

"Are we there?" Seokjin.

"How much more time?" Seokjin.

"Are we there yet?" Seokjin.

"For God's sake Jinnie! This is a fucking manual cycle! With training wheels! Does this look like a motorcycle to you?" Seokjin just pouted in response.

Jimin was using all of his strength to pull the cycle and they were going through the speed of a bullet. How is the chain still alive? Nobody knows.

A few moments later...

"We're here!" Jimin exclaimed, but the cycle didn't stop even when he tried. As a result they fell from the cycle, breaking the chain and the cycle broke to pieces by running into a wall. Poor cycle...

"My cycle!" Before Jimin could start mourning about his cycle, they heard an announcement.

'Flight number 203 from Daegu, is now arriving.'

Jimin and Seokjin wasted no time and dashed off towards the airport.

Start playing Love Myself

---------
Both Jimin and Seokjin were looking for a certain orange-blonde haired boy. Jimin didn't know him, but his 'sixth sense' as quoted by him will help him.

In his words, he's the president of the NamJin club, so whomever he deems worthy of Seokjin is Namjoon.

Then Seokjin's eyes fell over a familiar looking blonde and raventte. Then Namjoon's eyes met him too.

Seokjin was about to cry, but Namjoon gestured him towards him with his arms open and a signature dimpled smile.

Seokjin grinned and ran towards him. Jimin's eyes fell over them too. That's when he ran as well.

The impact almost caused Namjoon to fall, but he didn't. The second Seokjin tackled Namjoon, he immediately started crying.

He looked so vulnerable that it made Namjoon cry too. He had became visibly thin and lightweight.

So that's what they did, hugging each other as if the other would dissolve into air if let go while crying.

"I've missed you so much!" Seokjin cried, but it was muffled by Namjoon's chest. Namjoon kissed his head. "But I've missed you more."

Then both of them looked at each other and smiled. Seokjin just wanted to savor that moment forever.

They could just drown into the moment right now. Blurring everything else. Even if Namjoon only had platonic feelings for Seokjin, he was okay.

He could survive as long as his best friend was right by his side.

But then Namjoon did something that Seokjin had never in his life expected would happen.

He kissed him. It was so sudden that it got a squeak out of Seokjin, making Namjoon chuckle.

After a moment, Seokjin started kissing back and Namjoon deepened the kiss by pulling him closer by the waist.

It was as if the world stopped. Seokjin felt truly safe and comforted after whole two years. It was as if he was never depressed in the first place.

Namjoon felt as if he was home again. He found his home, his comfort.

None of them wanted to let go of the kiss, but had to because of the shortage of air in their lungs.

After breaking the kiss, they just looked at each other as if nothing else existed. Gazes filled with love, affection and longing.

"I love you." Namjoon said to him softly. Seokjin giggled and blushed at that.

"I love you too." They really did blur out the whole world. That's why they didn't see Jimin and Yoongi's emotional reunion or Jimin clicking photos of them for a 'Memory Album'.

"Ahem!" Jimin fake coughed. That's when Seokjin and Namjoon realized that the two shorter boys existed too.

"You two are in the middle of an airport!" Yoongi reminded them laughing.

Both the two slightly turned red and laughed at that.
------------

"So, what's the plan?" Jimin asked while they were sitting on a bench.

"You have your ticket and passport with you, right?" Namjoon replied with a question. Jimin nodded.

"Then let's get ready. Pack your bags boys, we're going back to Daegu." Namjoon replied grinning.

Both of them were shocked. "But I don't have a ticket." Seokjin replied, pouting.

"Don't worry, I'm paying for your ticket." Namjoon replied to him. Jimin looked at Seokjin and flashed him a knowing grin.

Seokjin gave him a look that said, "Don't you dare!" But it was as if Jimin didn't care at all. Well, he wasn't scared of Seokjin so.

"Wow Jinnie, you never told me you had a sugar daddy." Namjoon spit out his drink and Seokjin choked. "Jimin, what the fuck?!" Seokjin exclaimed, his whole face red.

Jimin gasped. "Jinnie cussed!" Yoongi fake gasped as well. "Jinnie knows how to cuss?"

Seokjin whined and hid his face on Namjoon's shoulder. "Yoongi! Not you too!" Then all of them laughed while Seokjin just pouted.

-----------
A/N: so they met, now what? No... I'm not crying. *pouts to stop tears*

*sobs* what are y'all looking at? A kdrama?

*violently wipes tears* I don't need a hug... Fuck off... TwT

Stop playing the song... *sniffles*