ᴇxᴛʀᴀ I (taekook)

A/N: yes this meme inspired me for that particular chapter in Bangtan Chatroom ✊😔

"The story of the Chocolate Doughnuts"
-------------------------------------------------------
A/N: This chapter is how Taekook met :')

Taehyung's POV
-----------------------

He sighed cupping his cheek, his elbow on the counter with a pout on his face.

"What happened Tae?" His coworker Yeonjun asked him.

He shook his head. "Nothing." Yeonjun didn't look convinced, but left when the order was ready.

"Namjoon, I swear to Jesus!" He heard Seokjin shriek when Namjoon started tickling him from their regular table. Their giggles made Taehyung chuckle too.

He shook his head. They were practically married to each other, but still didn't realize it.

Taehyung wasn't as oblivious as everyone ought him to be. He knew everything that went on in the café, for he had been working here since he was fourteen. He had to beg his cousin -the owner- for it, but it didn't matter.

He was fifteen now. He wasn't a baby as "Jinnie hyung" addressed him as. As the Asian rules go. Every child is not at all innocent after they hit 12 or 13.

Currently, he was so bored that he wanted to dissolve in the air. So that's why, he just watched his two favorite customers goof around.

Seokjin had asked Namjoon to spread the mustard sauce for him, to which the latter 'mistakenly' applied the whole bottle.

At last, Namjoon had to eat the hotdog, or his prank backfired on him. Seokjin was giggling at that. So was Taehyung, at their adorable banters. He sighed and pouted again.

He wanted a person like that too.

He wanted something that Seokjin and Namjoon had. No, he wasn't jealous. He loved them and wanted them to end up married some day.

He was just... sad. He wanted a person who would understand him without him needing to explain it to them.

Something... something like soulmate telepathy, or whatever Seokjin and Namjoon had. They understood how the other was feeling without even needing to describe it.

It was adorable. To everyone. But at the same time, everyone wished to have someone like them or NamJin as they say.

Taehyung was pulled out of his thoughts by the usual sound of the café's bell. But what was different was, someone saying, "Ding dong~" and someone snickering.

End of POV...

"Kook, what the hell?" Soyeon, Jungkook's sister shook her head at his goofiness.

Then both of them went inside the café they had wanted to try out since the café had opened.

On top of that, that Seokjin had recommended it, so it might definitely be something.

"Welcome to Silver Spoon!" A really cheerful and well mannered barista greeted them.

Jungkook forgot how to breathe for a second and so did Taehyung.

The blue haired boy in front of Jungkook was the definition of perfection. Starting from his eyes, lips and everything about him was ethereal. To Jungkook that is.

Taehyung had quite the similar thoughts. He almost had an existential crisis as if he were dreaming.

"Thank you! Jungkook, what the heck, greet him." Soyeon elbowed her brother in the stomach.

Then Jungkook snapped out of his trance. He nervously smiled in his bunny smile which made Taehyung swoon.

"Happy birthday!"

------------

Jungkook was really embarrassed after that, but it made Taehyung laugh, which sounded like an Angel's laughter to Jungkook.

He even said that Jungkook was adorable. Jungkook was even more flustered when Taehyung sneaked him a free chocolate donut with sprinkles.

That's when the story of the donuts started...

-----------
Tae and Kook my babies are so adorable I...

I'm crying...

Love you butterflies! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Stay yourself,
Stay Bangtan!

Plz vote >\\< 💖💖💖