Epilogue

A/N: yes, this is the epilogue, I'm not talking about young forever-

Seokjin: delete yourself

CrazY fOr MaSeLf-

"I found my Always
-KNJ"
---------------------------

When Namjoon had asked Seokjin to move in with him after they arrived at Daegu, at first he couldn't believe that it was happening. But then they did move in together.

It's been a year since Seokjin started his bakery and two years to Seokjin and Namjoon's relationship.

Both of them were twenty now. Still in college, but both of them had jobs. Namjoon, Taehyung, Jungkook, Yoongi and Jimin helped in the bakery in Saturdays and Sundays.

Jackson and Namjoon were in good terms again. The boy had also developed a small crush on Seokjin, to Namjoon's dismay, that's why he kept Seokjin away from Jackson.

But at last, Jackson ended up with Mark and Jinyoung. He met the two in highschool.

Jimin and Yoongi were engaged now, while Taehyung and Jungkook got married. It was really sudden.

Taehyung asked Jungkook to marry him on a hide-n-seek game. Everyone expected that Jungkook will be the one to ask, but Taehyung did. On top of that, in a game of hide-n-seek.

And voilà, they are married now. When Jimin asked Yoongi, it was in between them and their friends. It was cute.

Or as quoted by Seokjin, "his two babies" getting married before him. Even though, according to everyone, Seokjin was the baby.

Hoseok had also moved to Daegu and all of them were the best of friends now.
---------

"Joonie ~" Seokjin whined while they were walking back home from their date.

Namjoon sighed and looked down at him. He understood it the  first time when Seokjin made grabby hands at  him. He wanted to be picked up. Namjoon chuckled and gave him a piggyback ride.

His legs were probably hurting. That's why he wanted to be picked up. "Can we stop at Jiminie's and Yoonie's?" Namjoon sighed.

"You're a brat." Seokjin gasped.  "You're brattier!" He retorted.

"You're annoying." Namjoon retorted back. "You're more annoying!"

(A/N: well kids, this is what happens when you marry your best friend uwu.)

"You're dumb." Seokjin gasped. "I hate you!" and pouted after saying that. Namjoon just chuckled. "But I love you~" He mocked.

To which Seokjin blushed but giggled. "And I love you too."
------------

They were currently standing in front of the old park where they often came when they were kids. Both looked at the treehouse they made. It was still intact, just like their friendship and love.

It's been so many years, but nothing has changed. Seokjin was looking at the treehouse in adoration with a small smile.

That's why he didn't notice when Namjoon got into one knee.

When Seokjin looked down, he gasped.

"Kim Seokjin, my Jinnie, my love, my life, my always.  From since the day you poked me with the chopsticks." Both of them giggled at that.

"I've been head over heels in love with you. I know I'm sometimes dumb and my IQ drops to zero, but you keep me sane. You bring out the best in me." Namjoon's eyes looked so sincere. He wasn't lying one bit. It made a sniffle escape Seokjin.

"I don't think I can function or survive without you. Living is too far fetched. The way I almost killed myself without you proves that." Seokjin's heart ached remembering how Jungkook told him that Namjoon almost almost hanged himself to death.

"Let me be a little more selfish today and steal you from the world permanently." Those cheesy sentences of Namjoon never  ceased to make Seokjin's heart go crazy.

"Kim Seokjin, my moon. Will you marry me?" That's when Seokjin broke down. He nodded rapidly and literally jumped on Namjoon, crying.

"Yes, yes, yes! Its always yes you dork!" Both of them laughed and stayed like that for a while. In each other's comforting embrace.

"Promise me we'll be by each other's sides no matter what?" Namjoon asked him.

"Always." Seokjin.

"And forever." Namjoon.

And they did keep that promise.

Always and Forever.....

------- T H E  E N D -------

A/N: TvT I'm going to miss this so much...

I love you butterflies! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Love,
Moonie