10th January

A/N: if you're wondering about the date... after that dream... A lotta shit happened and Joonie and Jinnie are suicidal to the point that it can't be explained.... :) 
Kay i need to hide- *vanishes into thin air*
-------------

Dear Namjoon,

I don't know what happened Joon... Ever since that dream... Jin was even more broken then before...

He didn't relapse... He got worse!

I can't take it... He tried to intake all the ten depression pills and sleeping pills at once... I had to literally force them out of his throat and make him vomit.

I'm tired of this Namjoon. This fucking hurts! Wouldn't it hurt you to see your younger brother like that?

He literally tried suicide! He was going to leave this world for good...

I confronted him yesterday. It resulted in him crying his heart out. He hasn't cried once since last month. I was glad when I made him let it out.

He told me that I was right and he should be stronger than that.

Guess what? Kim Seokjin is back. The real one. Not the broken shell. I'm so happy Joon I...

I'm sorry if this letter is smeared with my ugly tears because of my ugly and scary sobbing while grinning.

He misses you Joon... I hope you're okay...
Jin had me at his time of depression. But you had no one...

Please be okay Joon..

If Jin's "soulmate senses" right, then you're depressed...

Please be alright...

Jin misses you.

From,
Jimin