10th August

Dear Namjoon,

Well it's hilarious and concerning. Jin is currently sitting on the doorsteps of our house pouting, red on the whole face, ears and neck and embarrassed.

I think he'll hit me and cry if I tease him anymore. He's so cute! I just wanna squish him to death. Don't worry, I won't do that XD.

You sound possessive, I don't wanna be in badbooks of my future brother-in-law.

Okay, so the thing happened was... Jin was annoying me too much today. Teasing me about my height and randomly tackling me out of nowhere and giggling. It was adorable, but annoying at a point.

I was having a bad day don't kill me-

I didn't do anything. We were at a mall, hanging out. The thing was, Jin didn't know the way back home. I took him to a place he completely isn't aware of.

He was annoying me too much, so I hid behind one of the Gucci stores in the mall. He didn't realize at first that he was talking to no one and walking all alone.

I thought it would be a funny prank, but he panicked. He called for me and looked around like a lost kitten, when he didn't find me, he started crying...

I didn't expect that, so I literally dashed to him and explained it to him and hugged him. He hit me and pouted, well I deserved it XD.

Now he isn't even moving from his spot :(

I already said sorry. What should I do? Bribing with food won't work. He doesn't want to eat at all...

I literally feel like Jin's mother now. I have to force him to eat.

Okay, Jin refused me to write to you because you're "only his soulmate". He's so cute when he's jealous and possessive.

Reminds me of a certain someone....

Anyway, have a nice day Joon! I'm calling you Joon from now on you like it or not, deal with it!

From,
Jimin

Ps: he misses you even more everyday... :(

I don't know how that's possible, but he does... He loves you so much that it's concerning...