12th September

Dear Jinnie,

Today I thought you were here Jinnie... It was stupid I know. The real thing was, I was dreaming. It was just a dream...

You didn't wake me up by blowing a horn to my face fortunately this time!

I miss your blowhorns Jinnie... If it'd mean that I'll get to see your face the first thing in the morning again...

You just shook me and woke me up. Then hugged me to death, yelling happy birthday. I missed your embrace so much Jinnie... It felt so real... I didn't have the slightest suspicion of it being a dream...

You even kissed my dimples and said that you love me. Of course it was a dream. It's never gonna happen in real life, how am I so dumb?

I guess I just am. Being away from you has just made me dumber... We were each other's braincells Jinnie. Remember?

We had each other's backs in every situation. I miss that so much... I miss my best friend... my soulmate... my love... my Jinnie...

I didn't feel like it was my birthday... I just felt like somebody died... Maybe that somebody was me.

I'm sorry if this sounds cheesy- well you're never getting the letters, so it doesn't matter.

I'm literally dying without you Jinnie... I'm taking two depression pills everyday instead of one... I didn't tell anyone.

I can't say I have friends. Sure, TaeTae and Kook are there, but they transferred to the school seven blocks away from Daegu high this year.

It's not like I was going to socialize anyway. You know me.

I miss you so much Jinnie... Please write to me... I think I'll literally go crazy...

Love,
Joonie

------------
Namjoon had a flashback of the letter written by him all of a sudden. If his heart wasn't broken, it broke all over again.

His birthday was supposed to be a happy event. Not an event where all three of them cried.

Namjoon almost didn't want to open the next letter, but it was from 'his Jinnie'. He'd literally go through any pain for his best friend, even if it meant that it was from Seokjin...

---------
Y'all... Stop playing 'Your Eyes Tell'... I'm crying... I'm sorry butterflies...