16

JULIAN's POV

Savanna has her arms crossed as she is annoyed at me for not asking her to dance. My dad looks completely defeated as Savanna's dad spoke about our marriage. He doesn't know what Savannah is planning. But Dad doesn't want to make business with her family but seeing how everything is. It can't be helped.  I miss Gwen. I can't believe I did that. I expected her to at least guess what this bitch is doing but I could see the pain in her eyes. The jealousy show in them when she saw Savanna come out of my car. But she didn't cry in front of us. All she did was basically insult us and then close the door in our face. Savanna felt defeated in making Gwen suffer but was still happy that she will marry someone rich young and handsome.

We only have a year difference and I don't like the way she talks. The way she walks. The way she acts. None of it calls to my attention. I just looked forward and noticed Gwen's mother amongst the crowd. I sat up straight as I looked around for Gwen. Did she come? I want to see her. Where is she? Her scent is nowhere to be found. I swallowed hard as I felt defeated. She really does hate me right know.

Arms wrapped around my whole arm and I had looked down at the nasty whore's face. The stench of strong perfume hits my senses. She looks at me with big eyes but it only makes her look like some kind of skinny dog. If Gwen made those big puppy eyes she would literally look like a wolf puppy. Those soft and furry creatures are super adorable. I would never say no to them. I grabbed a napkin with my free hand and placed the napkin on her face. Pushing her back and pulled my arm away from her hold. It stinks like expensive perfume. I hate it with all my heart. Her disgusting face was still in my mind. 'Keep Gwen in your mind...'

I am not getting make up on my new clothes never the less my hand. I left the napkin in her face as I drank a beer. My whole heart is broken from what has occurred. I groaned out as I rested my back against the chair. I felt eyes on me and I noticed Keith on the side of my eye as he looks very annoyed. Not my fault. Maybe. 

"I can't believe you treat me like this and not Gwen" her name slipped out of her mouth carelessly

I glared at her and snapped "I am treating you nicer than what I treated Gwen before she and I started dating"

She glares in return and say "So what? I am your girlfriend now! Treat me better? I should be treated like a Queen!"

"The Queen of Snooze Ville... Just shut up and be pretty..." I tell her as I relaxed in my chair and took a swig of my beer

She crosses her arms again and just stared at the group of people dancing. They were all having fun even if the music is also boring. I didn't care for her mood. Gwen's main priority is learning and working. She wants to be an independent woman. She wants her future children to learn from her independence. From her strength. From her weaknesses. From her view of the world. For them to learn but also be happy. I sighed out and noticed Raven walking towards me. A giant smile on her face. Thank heavens Raven is here rescuing me. Right?

Savanna all she did was glare at Raven. She glances to the side and noticed the angry whore staring at her. Raven sways her hips a little just to annoyed Savanna. In some way I just wanted to burst in laughter. Two woman who basically are skinny and flat. I want a thick girl with a big bust. Something started to hurt and so I had to raise my leg so my bulge wouldn't be noticeable being that the woman that I want is Gwen. Her hot body still fresh in my mind. Even when we went to Mitsuki's house for that BBQ party her mom made. In some odd way she had more meat in her bones back then. Know her breast are bigger but she lost a bit of weight.

When I saw her in a few tight dresses I just couldn't believe that it was Gwen. Her long hair always looks so smooth and it's so long. Even though she looked beautiful she needed a style that would compliment her figure as well as her heart shaped face. That day at the pool I just couldn't hold back my feelings for her for some reason I wanted her to mine there and then. But Mitsuki got in the way. I felt such anger. Such frustration. I almost got in a fight that same day. I wanted Gwen and I didn't understand it back then. My mind in that time wanted to date Mitsuki. 

Everyone in school kept telling us we are the King and Queen of high school. They kept telling me that I am the one Mitsuki should date and love. They kept saying it so much that I actually believed them. My hatred for Mitsuki turned even evil. I wanted for her to feel the same pain I felt when she took Gwen away from me. Now that I am slowly seeing the truth of my feelings I want to expose that bitch even more. Even now that I am here with Raven standing right in front of me. 

I know what happened I still hate Mitsuki and I did so much to try and hurt her. But in the end I hate myself for hurting Gwen. This is the second time I hurt her. Know she must be wishing for my death. But even so I can't get her out of my mind. Out of my body. I wanted to touch her. Feel her. Show her my emotions. But I have to get rid of the whore right next to me before I do anything stupid. 

I remember one of the dresses she liked and she had spin once with that tight dress on and I loved so much that I don't want her wearing it in any party. I want her wearing for myself. Only I can se her body. Her curves. Her thighs. Only I can see her exposed skin. My bulge is so painful right now. I am so angry but I am so turned on with just thinking of Gwen. 

"Julian... Me and the fellas are going drinking again... Wanna join?" Raven's voice snaps me out of my trance

I sat straight leg still up as I hid my lower body by the blanket of the table as I looked at her my hands under the table as I fixed my boner so I asked just to distract "Which bar are we going this time?"

"Moon's Lantern... It's across the city" she points behind her

When fixed my bulge I stood and said "Let's go then!"

"Julian you have to stay... Your presence is needed here!" Savanna tried not to snap at me as she didn't want to ruin the party by yelling

"My presence is not needed... It's a formal party for my dad and his colleagues to celebrate a victory... I am not needed" I stared at her coldly

"But I do need you here... With me!" She tries to protest her anger slowly revealing 

I smiled wickedly while I said "Good bye see you later... Maybe"

I gave my back to her as I just left her at the party alone. Right know I am annoyed at her and I wish. I wish I could just rip her head of and just throw the body at the nearest lake. Let the crocodiles eat her up or something. But I can't. It is against our own morals to kill a female. I groaned out in annoyance as I basically walked faster. I felt a few eyes on me but I didn't care. I am in no mood. Raven behind me following me. I know she has the biggest smile in the world. Maybe Raven is a good ally to help me get Gwen back.

Maybe. I can't say. Raven did like Gwen more than Savanna. Even saved me from that whore. But I can't jump to conclusions. I must do things correctly. Gwen's wants to do so much in life and I will not ruin her reputation or get her killed because of some whore who wants a rich man. I had glanced back as I heard my name and it was her dad calling me. My dad holding in a laughter and I just knew he would scold me later. But for now. I will enjoy my fun. He isn't calling me back. So why not make some mischief. I walked out the party with my friends and I felt relieved.

Raven had stood beside me and said "I preferred you were with Gwen than with her..."

Her comment surprised me but I asked "Why? I thought you guys hated Gwen..."

"In a way we do... But we're your friends... We won't like any relationship but it is your happiness we want the most" Alex had spoken this time

I smiled at them and say "So annoying the hell of me is your way of showing your friendship with me?"

"Yeah... Real friends are honest and are still by your side even when annoying you" Raven says as she bumps shoulders

It makes me chuckle inside as Alex Raven and Esmeralda started pushing to move faster. So I did and the car comes up and I notice Jacob in the driver's seat. It's been a long time since I hung out with Jacob. I smiled gently and just hopped in the car. Excited. I am drinking as if there is no tomorrow. I noticed Keith Henry and Kyle in the back seat of the vehicle. Oh this night will be awesome. Raven had suddenly vanished and I didn't know where she went. Did she forget something?

Will I survive the drinking? Maybe.