GWEN's POV 

Something wanted to surge up and it had woken me up in a hurry. It wanted out. Fuck. I ran to the bathroom and everything urged up and I had fallen on my knees. Vomiting everything out. Luckily mom around this time she is working so I am completely alone. How much did I have to drink? I coughed a little bit and when I opened my eyes gently I had released all the vomit in the tub. Vile taste.

My head is killing me. My eyes ache a bit. What happened? I don't remember anything. How did I get home? Did mom pick me up? She will give me a scolding later. Did Julian bring me home? Did he lie to mom? Did he arrive to his home safely? I think I got Advil in my medicine cabinet. My head is pounding like a drum. I turned the water in my tub so the vile liquid could go away. As it washed away I had stood up and turn around. I looked at my reflexion and saw the dark bags under my eyes. Damn. I am so hungover. I can't remember anything.

I opened the medicine cabinet and noticed a few of my medicines for when I am sick. Benadryl for very aggressive allergies. Pain Killers Arthritis kind for serious pains.

Advil and Aleve for headaches. I got my multivitamins. I got a small first aid kit. I have a type of soap for my privates. Coconut oil for my hair it contains vitamins to keep my hair strong. I sighed out as I know I have to put more in here. I like having all these because I never know if tomorrow I get sick or get a rash or allergies. Who knows. Life just sucks. I grabbed the Advil and just pulled out two. I like the pills to be liquid gells but not all will be the same. Oh yeah I even got PM pills.

I have trouble sleeping at times to at least one pill will help me go to sleep faster. Luckily I always have a bottle of water in here so I drank the two pills. The scent of how my mouth reeks from when I vomited is still there and my throat aches thanks to it. I grabbed my tooth brush and tooth paste and cleaned my mouth throuroughly. I am happy I always have my mouth wash out.

First I removed the foamy tooth paste from my mouth and then I used the mouth wash. My tongue and the inside of my cheeks ached a lot but I ignored it. Man I feel curious about last night but maybe just maybe it is alright to not remember it. For know.

I spitted out the mouth wash and just looked at the sink. In a way most of my feelings are gone and I really like it. I sighed out again as I outstretched my body hearing every bone crack. What time is it anyways? I walked out of the bathroom as I searched for my phone. My alarm clock was nowhere to be found. Not even my watch. Weird. But after searching for ten minutes I found my phone. I turned the screen on and it said that it's one in the afternoon and it only has three percent. I rushed to my charger and I put it to charge.

I didn't have any missed calls or messages. I shrugged my shoulders. It is kinda normal for me. For some miracle I didn't reek of alcohol. But man I was just inside the bathroom know I have to go back in to shower. I groaned out angrily but I saw the big shirt I usually wear when am alone. So I grabbed it and headed to the bathroom. Cold water will feels great on my skin.

I moved my shoulders a bit as they felt very tense. I must have slept wrong. I went inside the bathroom for a second time and decided on a thirty minute shower. I need to shave everywhere. Armpits. Privates. Legs and Arms. I like to feel smooth. I may have skipped school today but I can't say because I didn't even look at the date on my phone. Wait what am I thinking. Am on vacation. Soon to be out of highschool. Freedom is less than a month away.

Mom did say I could stay longer until I feel ready to move out. I canceled all my college plans being that it's a lot of money to spend and my mother and I are not rich. So for know is work and reading. Julian still has what five days left with the idea of this marriage. I don't want to marry him.

My heart twist and turn as I let the cold water wash away all the soap and small hairs that I shaved away. I had looked at my hand as I want to deny the idiot but my heart is aching so much.

"But... Why does my heart twist and turn when I deny it all?" I whispered to myself

I sighed out and with eyes closed I moved my face towards the water. Letting it relieve all my stress and aches. Am just an idiot. Julian is only using me as an escape goat. The moment he is done with me he will throw me away like trash. The itty bitty people I use to talk with now have stopped talking to me. So I am all alone.

'SNAP OUT OF IT!' I slap my face gently. I must remain calm and just finish life as it is. No man and no woman will ever love me. I will stay alone until the right one comes into my life. I had turned the water of as I looked at my feet. How come I feel this way? So rejected. Mitsuki left. I have no friends. All I can do is spend time with Julian until he is done with the whole marriage thing.

I sighed out and just grabbed the towel to start drying myself. I looked at the big shirt I use as a night gown. I don't have anything to do today anyways so all I can do right now is clean. Right? Usually the house is spotless but I can still check anyways. I stretched my arms and I can feel all the tense muscles and nerves relax. 

I sighed out and just relaxed my whole body. I slowly made my way to my phone to at least have a bit of charge. Just enough to put music on while I make myself something to eat as well as coffee. So brunch maybe. I just opened the door to my room and the smell of food made my heart skip a beat.

Is mom home? No it can't be. Mom rarely has days of and she never skips a day of work no matter what. I started to power walk towards the kitchen. Who is home? Mom didn't at least leave me a message to notify me about the person here at the house. I had to look around but I had nothing to defend myself just my bare arms. 'Ok... This fucker will need a hospital when am done with him...' I took a turn and just the smell of waffles just made my stomach growl.

I must know who is here. Food later. The moment I reached the kitchen I am completely frozen on the spot. What? Did mom give him the keys to the house now? There he stood shirtless and in boxers. Cooking. Such fresh food. Delicious food. Everything is cleaned. Never knew he could cook this good.

"Julian..." I whispered as gently as I could

He turns around a gentle smile on his face as he spoke "Oh your awake... Sit down food is done..."

Confused and shock was all I felt. This man is full of surprises. I can never shake it out my head. He dances. If I remember correctly he sings. He is an artist when it comes to sculptures. He can fix cars. He is very smart when it comes to pranks and studies. Great with animals. He is amazing in sports. Know he is a cook. What else does this man do that I don't know about?

I had sat down as he places the food in front of me. A cup of black coffee still steaming. The scent of it made me feel so relaxed and so calm. Oh my god this smells amazing. I can't believe this is happening. I don't know if to hug him or kiss him. What? No. I can't be thinking this way about him or in such things. Right know I have to try and remember what did I do last night. Did we have sex? Did mom arrive home? What did he tell mom? Did I do something pervertive? What did I do? Why is my mind tricking me like this? Why am I seeing myself with children and he is there? Why?

Am I really falling in love with him?