GWEN's POV 

Three days have gone by and I am finally discharged from the hospital. I accidentally saw something on the window so I had an MRI the next day I got out of the hospital. Everything came out well. Julian is taking me to the Pharmacy to get my medicine. I am to keep taking antibiotic and I am scheduled to go to a psychiatrist to make sure I am not emotionally unstable or something like that. Then to a neurologist to make sure I didn't damage my brain or nerves. I just hope they don't tell me that my anxiety is worse because I hit my brain to hard. I felt the car stop and I looked. We arrived. I started removing my seatbelt but he was already out of the car and by my side. He has been overly protective of me lately. 

He helps me out of the vehicle and I just felt so special right now. He holds my waist making it hard to walk but I leaned towards him anyways. Walgreen's always has this cute notebooks. I think I have enough to get myself a Journal. We walked hand in hand into Walgreens and the scent of medicine and plastic hits my senses. That is normal. I looked around as it has been a while since I went to Walgreens. I felt like someone was watching us as we walked. I looked back to noticed a man with a camera. He hid quickly. 

I felt confused. I looked at Julian who had a big smile on his face. It made me feel embarrassed. I smiled gently at him as well and we walked to the pharmacy area. He had gone ahead and I sneakily went to the school supply area. My wallet in my pocket. Ok. Good. I take a turn into the notebook area and just started searching each Journal. I want to write our life together. Spread the love to our future children. As I went to grab a green journal to look at the pages I looked at my hands. The cuts were almost scars now. 

If Julian finds out about this I will get an earful. I just stared at it for a bit as I felt dread start to coarse inside me. I hope he never finds out about this. I felt the little bit of anger in me. I want to make him regret what he did but what should I do without actually causing harm. The video did went around and he is being watched and scorned by his actions. Called a hero in a way but still people were mad at him for the way he had done it. 

Rich people and poor people are really rare to see. Because usually they are known as gold diggers or escorts. I am none. So for them seeing a commotion for a female as poor as me and a male defending me as he is super rich. His dad owns over eight companies. Shipping Company by Boat so vehicles trucks and large merchandises. Owns one part of a candy factory. Usually Chocolate and sorts. A shoe company so he gets a certain percentage of selling expensive shoes. A Fabric Factory. He owns a shop where custom outfits are made and or resold designs. 

Their outfits are beautiful. But my money or my mothers money are unable to get a full set of clothes. I sighed out and I just stared at my hand again. I felt so weird seeing what I have done from my past self. I didn't think that what Julian did would hurt me so bad. He also own a construction company. The have their own restaurant in downtown. It became famous quickly as the food was always fresh and made by very talented chefs. The have a baking company but they take custom orders and if you want to dine in. You have to reserve a seat. 

So many fancy things. But his father expanded what his ancestors started. Julian  had explained to me that a certain part of his family died without leaving children behind so my father being the second Great Grandchild he had inherited a few things also. His dad also did the whole investing before he went to fully became a CEO of all these companies. He is a lawyer. He is business man. He studied in Businesses. He studied Lawyer. Full time studies. He studied also to become a Pilot. 

Currently he is secretly studying Doctor. Julian explained to me that his father wants to keep growing being that he has a great memory. He was poor in the past as he didn't know who were his own parents but when his family went looking for the child he found out about his families history. Reason's why he didn't care about me hanging out with his son. Or well about to marry him now. 

It was Julian's father that inspired this girls heart to do my very best and earn my things with my own strength and mind. I was so young back then when I met Julian's father. Back then he only had his business degree and the Fabric Company. At first it wasn't going well but with hard work and studies he got so far in life. 

"Gwen there you are!" I hear Julian 

I hid my hands in my pockets and smiled "Sorry... Came to look" 

He chuckles and he goes to my hand and holds it tightly "We'll go to a store next time and we'll buy the things you need ok" 

My heart brightened up and I just smiled while say "Ok..."  

Man I spaced out so much I am such an airhead at times "Lets go... You must be hungry?" 

"Yes... Want me to cook you something?" I asked thinking we are going home 

"Nah we are going to go out and eat... I will show you my world now..." he tells me with a grin 

I swallowed a lump and I speak "Am I going to be in danger?" 

He laughed and he leads the way back to the car. I just laughed in the process and I heard the little sway of plastic so I looked down and noticed the bag in hands. What did he buy? I feel like he didn't notice me until he looked behind him. He must have spoken to himself all this time. We exited Walgreens as we walked towards the car. Julian had the biggest smile I have ever seen in my laugh. I felt like the old times. Laughing. Running. Things in hands. Holding hands. Eating food. But now we are basically young adults. 

So our responsibilities are in the way now but that doesn't mean we can't stop acting like little kids. I think if I remember correctly Julian did say we will have our children as a joke last time. Or was it a joke? Will I give my mother grandchildren? Does that mean he still want children? Will I be a good mom? Will things go well? Will I be the cringe mom type? Or would I be the cool mom? Why am I thinking about all this so soon when we aren't even married? I should start thinking of a date for the marriage. 

But to be honest to myself. How would it work out? Would we really have children? I have never seen Julian act around children. In the past he didn't like the sound of children. How is his mindset now? Will we have children?

How many children will we have?