I fixed my vest as I am completely well dressed. Keith had me standing in one spot Esmeralda was here to make sure everyone is in no eminent danger. I even brought a old friend. Jace. I sent Alex to get the Principal as I have a request and Jacob to locate Gwen's mom in the crowd. Being that I saw her. Some parents were here and I assume Gwen's mom didn't want to miss her daughter dancing her butt of to a party dedicated of freedom. Gwen is basically a young adult and now I have the chance to show her my emotions.

The place is a two story floor as this whole place is basically almost open but there are more bathrooms up top and a room with games and food. I was notified that there are a few open windows at the back with a terrace for at least five or six people. But I want to make this correct. I don't want to hide it. I want to show everyone.

The moment I noticed the principal walking my way I noticed Gwen's mom also. I took deep breaths as I know what to do. The more they got near the louder my heart could be heard in my ears. I am so nervous. I am so afraid. I inhaled deeply then exhaled slowly. My father nows at least by text what my plans are. I coughed a bit and all I could do is just tremble. I want this to go as planned. When they arrived I had told them my plans of making things right again.

Gwen's mom is so happy in hearing me wanting to fix things. But I won't tell them what I will do to fix everything. I was able to convince the Principal to call Gwen up on stage after the King and Queen for the best costume is announced. He was confused though but he agreed after I don't know how many attempts. I gulped down the growing lump. Gwen's scent hits all my senses and the look on her mom's eyes made it all clear. Gwen has arrived. But I noticed everyone staring back at Gwen.

I felt confused and so I turn to look. I wanted to cry so badly. She looks so beautiful. Everyone around me slowly vanishing as she slowly walks inside. Even Raven who was beside her vanishes. My heart was beating loud before. It's beating so fast right now. My whole mind started to trick me into changing the color of her dress. Into a white dress with a white veil. But it returned to black she still had a buque of flowers in one hand. Spinning around laughing. I had to shake my head as I needed to snap back into reality. She looks beautiful in any color.  By then her flowing beautiful hair will return to normal.

She was looking around frantically so I walked forward. I wanted her to see me and see that we match. Today is for her. Only her. I could feel a presence of anger but I didn't care. There will always be jealous people. But I don't care about them. All I care is that gorgeous woman walking into this building. I didn't expect her to wear it. I expected her to save it. She looks so gorgeous in this princess style of dress. It's a bit see through by the stomach area but I don't care. Her face is all I am staring at.

My body is screaming at me to pick her up and just take her away from prying eyes. But I couldn't do that. I didn't dare to do it. She saw me and her cheeks flushed a little. Her new style of hair is a little shorter than before but her bang is still there and it's black. So she decided to match with the dress. I extended my hand towards her and smiled widely. She stares at it and I saw her eyes closed. Taking in a deep breath then she holds it. Her eyes snapped open and I saw a new side of her. Determination. This side I only saw it once but the way her eyes glow with such determination is giving me courage to do what I should have done weeks ago.

"You came..." we both say in unison

She giggles and I just laughed lowly I am an idiot "I didn't actually expect you to come..."

"Well I arrived a little late... But seems like you arrived later than usual..." I tell her a bit jokingly

It wasn't supposed to be a joke but she giggles "I wanted to arrive earlier but Raven was helping me with something..."