Mom was laughing her ass off while making me feel embarrassed as she and Julian were talking about my past. Well the moments where Julian and I weren't in talking terms though. We had finished shopping and Julian was our mule. He basically is carrying every bag of clothing that we had bought with his card. He didn't allow my mom to use her money nor I with the little bit we had. Right now we stopped to rest and they both started talking. I felt the sudden urge to pee and so I stood up from the table. They looked at me and I just told them I was going to the bathroom. They nodded and mom kept talking. Making Julian laugh at my younger self's silliness. I walked to the bathroom it took a bit of walking but I made it. I entered the stalls locking it before using the toilet. 

I let my body relax. Letting everything out of my system as it was starting to hurt. The swift of relief here. A woman gets out of the stall washes her hand and then leaves. Man I didn't notice that. Once done I cleaned myself obviously and I walked out of the stall. Leaving the stall door open. Fuck. I almost forgot. I went back in and flushed the toilet. I turn around and I felt completely lonely in here. It felt weird. Usually someone enters and leaves even if it to look at their face. But nobody is coming in. I walked forward. I need to wash my hands before going back. 

I looked down as I opened the faucet and started getting my hands wet first. The cold water made my skin tense up. I love the cold water but my body feels hot. I sighed out. 

"You know..." I turn around in panic gasping in fright "...Julian is really good looking and powerful..." 

It was that woman again I exhaled and I turn around to get some soap in my hands "Yeah... Powerful I can't say but good looking I know that much... You are?"

"Bellatrix... But you can call me Bella" she says with a smile 

I glanced at her in the mirror and I say "Alright... Bellatrix..."

Her hand falls to her side and says "Do you really know Julian? Like everything about Julian" 

I tensed up and stopped what I was doing "Well yeah... We've known each other since we were kids" 

I started trying to figure out what she meant and she says "You sure about that?" 

I turn around to snap at her but she was gone. I was confused and terrified for a moment. Am I going crazy? I cleaned the soap off of my hands while cleaning my nails in the process. I grabbed some paper towels and cleaned my hands quickly. 'You sure about that?' That question rang in my mind again and I felt so confused. I know Julian. We have known each other for so long. Even when we had the moment were we didn't like each other or spoke to each other. We still saw who we are and how we changed as we grew up. I threw the paper towel away into the trash. As I walked out of the bathroom. 

Is there something Julian isn't telling me? Or am I missing something? I am going crazy its all I can say to myself basically. I took a turn to the side where mom and Julian sat. I stared at him as my mind started wondering on its own. Is there really something I don't know?

~NEXT DAY~

Something is totally wrong here. I looked around in panic. Is this Julian's bedroom? It is completely not what I am expecting. I walked around the bedroom feeling completely weird in here. Where is Julian? I was told he was in here. The door to the side opens and I looked to the side in panic. I noticed a wet Julian. My heart frozen. He had a towel drying his hair and when he looked forward he was frozen. There was heavy mist from the hot water but I could still see his whole body. My face heating up like crazy. I wanted to throw things at him but I am frozen. 

But in some way our eyes look down but he looks at his own body and I looked at his body. He almost jumped back but he covered his area with the towel. 

"W-What are you doing here?" he asked shocked 

"I-I... Y-You told me to-to come..." I stuttered as I looked to the wall now 

"No I didn't..." he tells me surprised 

"Huh?" I mumbled out and I took out my phone and showed him the message he sent me and I say "You sent me a driver and everything so I could arrive here safely"

"Gwen... I didn't send anyone to get you... Gwen I haven't even texted you" Julian looks very much worried now 

"I did..." We turn our face to stare at that woman again 

Bellatrix she called herself. She had a giant smile in her face. Julian stands in front of me very protective. Bellatrix gets really mad now but her smile never falters. She has something planned and I don't know what it is. Suddenly arms wrap around me and pulls me back. What? I looked and noticed it was Raven. She had tears in her eyes but she held me close to her away from Julian. Something is happening. Where did Raven come from though? I looked around Julian's room and noticed a door open. It lead to the second bedroom. Ok so she entered through there. Wow she was fast. 

Did she get a random text also? Or was she here with Keith and Esmeralda for business also. I know they are rich so it is understandable. Raven moves me back as Bellatrix and Julian started fighting. Full on Karate and Kick Boxing type of mixture. I felt like I was inside a movie. I didn't notice Julian had placed some pants on by now. Wow he was fast or was I too deep in thought to notice him getting dressed. Or partially dressed. She kicks Julian in his jaw and she laughs. 

Julian falls back and I wanted to go help him but Raven holds me tightly. I looked at her as she closes her eyes. I looked back to Julian who looks really pissed of. The woman is now laughing hysterically. Julian runs at her and punches her head on. I felt glad about it as she stumbles back surprised. 'Yeah!' I felt Raven's hands tremble and I felt confused. Julian's body is tensed up. 

I looked at the woman who had a giant smile. Blood trickling down her nose as blood got into her mouth also. Creepy. I tensed up and I hear the doors slam closed. My blood runs cold. 

What is going on here?