32- first date

I drummed my fingers against the wheel. "You do realize you don't have a license, right?" Kayla asked.

"I do. Thank you." I smiled sarcastically.

"Then, what are we going to do if we get pulled over?" She sighed in response.

"Hope that the guns are hidden. Oh, and swap places." I answered with a grin.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes. "We have guns in here?" She asked, suddenly. Her eyes swept over the car to see if she could spot them.

"Hidden guns. Safety precautions." I nodded.

We continued our drive with mindless chatter and laughing. "So, where are we going exactly?" She asked.

"Patience, my love. We are almost there." I answered.

She scowled. "Patience my ass." She grumbled. I chuckled.

I pulled into the opening by the trees. "Hey! I know this place!" She announced, excitedly.

I continued the drive a second longer until the lake was in view.

I had asked Mom and Dad to set up the date out here. I told then exactly how I wanted it. They were happy to help.

I put the car in park and jumped out. I dashed to Kayla's side and opened her door.

"Welcome to you date, m'lady." I joked. She stuck out her hand which I grabbed in that royal manner.

"Why thank you." She giggled. She locked our fingers together as I guided her toward the lake.

We reached the blanket sprawled out on the ground and she gasped. I did too, but a little less.

My parents had laid out a blanket and food surrounded the outskirts of it.

Kayla grinned. She looked beautiful in the setting sun.

"Have I mentioned that you look gorgeous?" I asked. She blushed ever so slightly.

"So do you." She told me as she sat on the blanket. She threw a grape into the air and caught it in her mouth.

She squealed in excitement. "You try." She urged. I swear, she gets excited over the smallest things.

I threw the grape into the air. I guess I threw it too hard because it wasn't coming back down.

Kayla laid her head close to mine. "Where'd it go?" She questioned.

Then...the grape hit her in the eye. "Ow! Mother fucking grape!" She cursed.

Kayla grabbed the grape and chunked it across the grass. I was too busy laughing my ass off to care about her scowl.

She whacked my arm with a huff. Her hand began tracing my arm until she reached my own hand.

"Did you pick these out?" She asked as she twisted one of my rings.

I shook my head. "No. Luca has somewhat of a fashion sense." I answered with a grin.

She pulled one off my finger and put it on her own. It was a red ruby. "You like?" She asked, wiggling her finger.

"Completes the outfit." I answered as I kissed her nose.

The sun was just below the tree line. I threw my head back and stared at Kayla.

"Want to go swimming?" I asked. She glanced out at the lake.

"Didn't bring a bathing suit." She answered with a frown. I smiled widely.

"So?" I retorted. She laid down beside me as she chewed on a cracker.

"You want to skinny dip?" She grinned. I shrug my shoulders.

She hoisted herself up and stuck out a hand for me. I let her pull me up. Then she began to run.

Her shoes came off behind her as she began to pull off her shirt. She slowed momentarily to pull off her jeans leaving her only in her under things.

I intentionally casted my eyes downward. A splash sounded and I raised my head.

I couldn't find her until she resurfaced. Her hair slicked back from the water. She grinned.

"You coming?" She teased as she duck back under the water.

I stripped off my shirt and kicked off my shoes. I kicked off my jeans and undressed the rest of me.

She resurfaced and eyed me. "Perv." I scolded as I walked toward the water.

"Only for you." She winked. I leaped off the bridge that ran over the lake.

I resurfaced and began to slightly shiver. My eyes swept the lake, but couldn't find my girl.

"Kayla?" I yelled out slightly worried. I felt something pull at my foot.

"Oh shit! Lake Killy Monster!" I screamed. I was about to swim away when Kayla resurfaced with her arms securely around my waist.

She grinned. "Did I scare you? Did you think I was the Lake Killy Monster?" She teased.

"No," I lied. "Maybe a snake?" I chuckled as she pulled me closer.

The Lake Killy Monster was a horror story my Dad had come up with. We would come here and camp and my Dad told all of us about the monster and how it would eat our toes.

Needless to say, I was horrified.

I could feel Kayla's body pressed against mine. Her face was red as I am sure mine is too.

My hands were pulling at string of her hair. I smiled as her leg wrapped around my own.

Her tongue licked my lips. I pressed my lips to hers. She responded instantly by moving her against mine.

Her tongue snuck in and we both began exploring each other's mouths. Her hands were wrapped around my waist as we both kicked to stay afloat.

She pulled away and traced my bottom lip with her thumb. She swam a little away which made me frown before I saw a smirk grace her lips.

"Come and catch me." She taunted before swimming off. I grinned and kicked after her.

I lost her underneath the water. Then she popped up another 8 feet away from me. She rubbed her eyes before she saw me advancing.

She stuck her tongue out and went to swim away again. I ducked under water to swim faster and caught ahold to her foot before she got farther.

I heard a slight scream as I yanked her under. I resurfaced, pulling her up with me.

She came up and spit water at me dramatically. "You could have drowned me." She scolded with loose smile.

I patted her down. "Seem fine to me," I shrugged. "Plus, I caught you. What's my prize?" I flirted.

She grinned. "Let's get out of this water and I'll show you." She offered with smirk.

I raised an eyebrow and followed her out.