31- banana

I rushed to my room with Luca, Dylan, Zaine, and Connor in tow. Bree ran off with Kayla.

Connor should be in bed, but he refused to miss his twins sisters first date.

"Alright, little sis, where do we start?" Luca asked. I rubbed my hands together.

"I think we should do a runway model type thing!" Dylan cheered. Connor's eyes narrowed, confused.

"Runway model? Have you met our sister? She looks like a damn elephant." Connor grinned. I knew he was joking.

"Haha. I'll beat your ass, ugly pomegranate." I hissed. I get my insults form my mother. Obviously.

"You look like a apple with those brown spots." He retorted. We need better insults.

Unlike my halfwit twin, Luca jumped at the opportunity. "I call picking the first outfit!" He cheered. Then he looked at Dylan. "Suck it loser."

Dylan brought his face back and scowled. "I'll have you know, I am not a loser." Dylan fussed.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, loser." Luca sounded out the last word. I sighed.

"Alright, are you going to plan a outfit, or am I going to die of old age?" I ask.

"Hopefully both." Connor decided to pipe in. I shot him a look which did nothing to make his smile diminish.

"I'm on it, miss bossy." Luca replied. I stared at him blankly.

He acts like I want to do this! He is the fucker that suggested it. I almost voiced my rude opinion, but I settled for sighing and collapsing on my bed.

I heard Dylan laugh. I looked up to see him staring at his phone. He nudged Zaine and then he started to laugh too.

Being the nosy twat I was, I of course asked. "What the hell are you bimbos laughing at?"

"Oh nothing. Just your mom really wanting to take yours and Kayla's picture." Zaine chuckled.

I gasped. Then groaned dramatically. About that time, Luca came out with an outfit. We continued to talk as Connor went to go choose an outfit as well.

They chose the clothes, shoes, and jewelry. They were really excited about this.

Zaine and Dylan collaborated on choosing an outfit, despite Dylan protesting and saying it'd look better if he chose it himself.

"Alright, sis, get to modeling." Connor demanded. I stuck my tongue out, but walked into the bathroom to change.

I put on Luca's outfit which consisted of black ripped jeans and a long sleeve black shirt. Over my black shirt he chose a large grey shirt. I had red converse to pair with the outfit. With about a dozen rings he chose.

The outfit wasn't horrible, but I didn't want to wear it on a date. It's something I'd wear around town though.

I walked out and did a spin for them. Luca whistled while everyone clapped.

I bowed then put on Dylan's and Zaine's outfit. It was a white crop top and a plaid shirt thing. Along with light wash ripped jeans. I pulled on the white shoes with blue laces. There was a moon necklace that now hung by my locket.

I walked out and spun for them again. Then, I pulled on my last outfit. It was a white, tight shirt that reached to my light jeans. I tucked it in. My leather jacket laid there too along with a charm bracelet.

It was new. Curiously, I picked it up and examined it. There was a note beside it. I read it.

Happy late birthday, little sis. I love you forever.

I began to examine the charms. The first was a circle with Mom and Dads names. Then my brothers each got a individual heart with their names.

Another charm was in a box shape. It looked like a cell. Inside it was the word 'strong.'

The last charm should have made me want to vomit. It was a circle with the number 12.

I should be pissed, but I'm not. Not being angry about the number felt empowering.

Like I was owning up to all the shit it can with. I pulled on the white shoes and walked out.

I began twirling. "Alright, Co, decide." Zaine grinned. I walked back into the bathroom without saying anything.

I pushed all of Luca's rings on my fingers. I put on the moon necklace. And changed into the shoes Dylan chose.

I also changed into Dylan's top since I liked the cropped more.

Then I walked back out. "Now I get a piece of each of you." I grinned. I was still mostly wearing Connor's outfit, but I felt good.

They eye me over. "Let's go get your Belle, Beast." Connor spoke first.

"I'll have you know, Beast turns into a very handsome prince." I huff sauntering out of my own room.

I stood at the doorway where I told Kayla to meet me in a hour and a half.

Bree came rushing down the stairs. I was immediately on alert, worried something happened.

But she was smiling. "I have been waiting for this day since the moment I met your sister." Bree squealed once she reached Connor.

"For Kayla and Cora to go on a date?" Connor whispered. Bree nodded, enthusiastically.

I heard more footsteps and Kayla was walking toward me. She was wearing light wash jeans that hung over her long legs. A cropped grey shirt and a cropped jacket that was longer than the shirt.

She stopped in front of me with a smile stretched across her gorgeous lips.

"Shall we?" She asked.

"No! I want pictures! Right now!" I heard my mother yell as she ran into the room.

I sighed as I leaned into Kayla's body. My youngest brother padded after my mom.

"You were trying to leave without pictures? Bad sissy! I should have never given you skittles! Now you're a greedy ripe banana." My brother chastised.

I blinked at him. Then, I blinked again. "Mom, teach the kid to curse." I decided to stay.

"I know how to curse, motherfucker!" Gray yelled with a toothy grin. My mom, however was not grinning.

"Grayson Micheal Banks! Do not swear, you fucktard!" My mom screamed.

"Great parenting." My Uncle Rickey decided to join the conversation.

"Do not start with me, Ricardo! I will beat your ugly ass!" She then shrieked.

She continued to cuss out Uncle Rickey. "Go! Run!" I whispered, frantically, to Kayla.

She nodded and grabbed my hand.