The Love Potion - The Wiccan Leader

Start from the beginning

“To perform some spell.” Kevin answered, he seemed oddly calm.

“Ah yes, you see we witches and wizards have a community we call WICCA, every 50 years a leader must be chosen to rule us, this individual in order to become a leader must complete a simple task.”

“What does it have to do with us?” I asked.

“Christina lat the man talk because obviously he’s not done.” Kevin snapped at me.

I glared at him angrily. Stephan just stared at both of us amused.

“You two remind me of Zoë and I. Two people clearly in love but also hate each other with a passion, that’s not good you know.”

“I don’t love him.” I said.

“I don’t love her.’ Kevin barked.

Stephan just laughed, he didn’t seem to believe us, “Anyway as I was saying every 50 years there’s a task one must complete to become a the leader of WICCAN’S, this year’s task was simple, we are supposed to find a couple, the woman must be pure, that means a virgin, that would be you Christina.”

I blushed deeply and sank further into my chair, so I haven’t had sex yet so what! It was a choice I hadn’t met the right person yet. I could see Kevin smirking from where he was sitting but thankfully he didn’t make any comments.

“This couple must make a connection through a love potion; this connection would be unique and stronger than anyone other couple who use the love potion, after the couple make the connection, we are supposed to take them to a graveyard and use their blood to awaken thirteen dead souls, whoever achieves this becomes the next WICCAN leader.”

“That’s it?…… that’s what all this is about.” I asked.

“Yep…… but it doesn’t look so easy considering the slip you’ve being giving Zoë.” Stephan said checking his watch for the million time again. “Zoë could awaken dead souls herself with her own power but the rules for becoming the next WIICCAN leader is very specific and absolute so she’s stuck with you two.”

“Stephan.” A female voice called.

We turned around to find Zoë standing beside the doorway, she looked like she had been caught in the middle of a hurricane and tsunami, her hair was disheveled, her clothes were torn in several places and she was covered in mud and most of all she looked pissed.

“My love.” Stephan rushed forward, more like limped, he grabbed Zoë’s hands and kissed it, Zoë seemed momentarily un-pissed but the frown returned the minute he let go.

“What do you think you’re doing I thought you said you weren’t going to contest for the WICCA position but then you show up at the graveyard and ruin my plans.” she said irritated.

“I’m not interested in your little WICCA community I did what I did so you could marry me.”

“what.” Zoë and I exclaimed in unison.

“Yes if you don’t marry me I won’t give them to you.” Stephan cooed.

“Urgh Zoë you can do better than an old man.” Immediately I said this a black smoke appeared over our head, the next thing I knew a shadow threw me and the chair I was in against the wall, I collided with the wall. I stifled a scream as pain spread through my body.

“SHUT UP.” I heard Stephan scream.

“Christina are you ok.” I heard Kevin whisper, his voice full of concern.

I couldn’t speak because if I opened my mouth I would scream, I closed my eyes and waited patiently for the pain to subside.

“Fine I’ll marry you.” I heard Zoë say a few minutes later.