i mean, it not my fault i get a little bit jealous when other people my girlfriend.

it's not wrong of me right?

while waiting for billie, i did some school work and talked with sage on the phone. after an hour and who knows how long she finally came back in.

"i'm baack!" billie sung out while walking over to me and closed my laptop.

oh my god

i just stared at her with my mouth wide open.

"what?" she made a face. "you only look at me like that whenever we're-"

"i just lost all my work!" i cut her off. "i have a three fucking page essay due by four!"

"well i'm sure it's still there" billie laughed nervously while opening my laptop again. "see? oh shit..."

i smacked her arm pretty hard and pushed her away.

"jesus billie" i mumbled while rubbing my face. "you're gonna write it for me now"

"oh baby nah" she shook her head quickly. "i cant even read"

"go away before i beat you with my laptop" i took a deep breathe in while putting my head down.

billie didn't even budge but when i picked my head up and looked at her she ran away. god, sometimes i wanna smack this bitch.

i tried to see if i could get back my work by asking finneas, which he helped me and got my almost done three page essay.

"i'm gonna tell bil that i didn't get it back" i laughed evilly. "and make her try do it for me, i know she'll feel bad"

"that's gonna be funny" finneas chuckled. "imagine her trying to write and essay?"

i left the room so he could get ready. i bumped into billie when i was walked over to the stage.

"oh hi" she told me shyly. "i have to get ready"

"you are gonna write my three pages when you're done with your show" i shoved my finger in the middle of her chest. "no complaining"

"i- fine" billie sighed.

she kissed my cheek and walked passed me.

people were starting to come inside the venue. i took a peek and started running back to the green room because i think some people saw me and started screaming my name.

"woah" billie chuckled when i just barged into the room. "why were you running?"

"your fans saw me and i got scared" i panted out and winced a little. "fuck, that hurt"

billie let out a small laugh and pushed me down by my shoulders so i could sit on the couch. "first of all" she giggled. "they love you. half of them were asking me where you were during my meet and greet"

"oh really?" i raised my brows up.

"yeah" she chuckled. "my fans love you. break my heart and that'll be a whole different story"

"never gonna happen though" i pointed my finger at her. "that's neverrr gonna happen!"

billie came up to me and tilted my chin up.

"you look so god damn good right" i smirked while wrapping my around around her waist and putting my head against her stomach.

finneas walked by us and gagged.

"okay go now" i stood up and kissed her nose.

billie grabbed my hand and led me out the to stage with her. laura handed her a mic when she saw her and patted her shoulder.