_____ shook her head turning to Mina and Shinsou.

"You'll come too right??" ____ asked Shinsou.

"Um..sure I don't have anything else to do." He replies as she smiles.

She then looked at Katsuki who looked irritated.

She smiled leaning over kissing his cheek.

"Don't think about it too much." She said.

He blushed looking away.

"I'm still gonna take you out. Alone. I wont forget." He said glaring.

She smiles. "I'm not in a rush"

They eat up finishing before heading out to get dressed into their Hero Costumes.

Shinsou still not having one of his own so he wore the UA uniform for gym.

"Class. Today will be a little different. There will be teams. The kidnappers and the rescuers. Others will play as victims." Mr.Aizawa said

"Ooo sounds fun!!" Hagakure said.

"So rescuers save the victims from the kidnappers?? That's easy." Kirishima said confidently.

"Yes that's true. But they will be out numbered. Now then.
Rescuers are, ______, Todoroki, Uraraka, and Shoji.
Victims are, Bakugou, Midoryia, Jirou, and Koda.
The rest of you are the villains!"

"WHAT?!" Katsuki yelled.

"HOW COME IM THE USELESS VICTIM!? LET ME FIGHT!" Katsuki yelled at Mr.Aizawa.

"Too bad. Deal with it."

"Oh wow so the rest of us are villains! That's so cool!!" Mina said.

"W-we're outnumbered!" Uraraka panicked.

"..it'll be tough" Shoji commented.

"It's fine we'll save them all." _____ said confidently.

"..we get to use any strategy? No rules?" Shoto asked Mr.Aizawa who nods.

"Just don't go killing people." He says.

Katsuki just glared getting heated up as Izuku tried to calm him down only causing him to explode.

Jirou and Koda sighed having to be stuck with those two.

"Now get in your positions!" Mr.Aizawa yelled. "We will start in 10 minutes!"

***
The victims were all tied up having ropes around their hands while they sat on the ground in the back of the room.

The kidnappers scouted out. Some stayed in the room while others stood outside the building to defend.

Meanwhile _____ and the others hid behind the other building coming up with a plan.

"How are we suppose to do this!?" Uraraka asked.

"..you can use your quirk to fly up to the roof we can get in like that.." Shoto said to her.

"But that won't solve our problems..they'll be waiting inside" Shoji said.

"Hey, I might have an idea." _____ said looking at them.

Meanwhile Katsuki was just getting his mouth covered by a cloth.

"Geez man calm down." Kirishima said looking at him as he chewed the cloth.

"This is getting boringggg" Denki said waiting in the room.

"Keep a look out we don't know what they'll be planning." Tokoyami said glaring having Dark Shadow out.

_____ ran out infront of the building facing Aoyama, Hagakure, Mina, Momo, Shinsou, and Sato.