Chapter 22꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂

Start from the beginning

He cannot be in her presence ever again. FATE even made him suspicious when he caught her in the company of his bandmates. Jeez, his leader, Joonie, is drawn to his soulmate's accent.

Oh, hell no! He will not entertain this madness. She needs to remain far away from him. Otherwise, he will lose it. He can't allow being distracted. He had to promote his mixtape, Do interviews, etc.

Even Taehyung and Jin-Hyung told him that confined spaces are the most dangerous. Taehyung told them even before they perform the bond in that small, telephone booth he got so enticed by his Funsize that it was not funny. He got strange desires and awareness that he didn't know to exist.

In two days, he will be 25 years old. His family is waiting for him to get his soulmate. How will he keep it secret from Jiwoo and his parents? They want him to be happy and settled.
Jiwoo and some of his members are bonded. They'll sense the aura around him and his soulmate. He needs to be very careful. He knows Yoongi-Hyung perceived it. A confrontation will be inevitable.

Everybody in Gwangju awaits him and Dove to connect

Everybody in Gwangju awaits him and Dove to connect. They were the dream couple. Childhood sweethearts since she was ten years old-but FATE decided to mess up his future.

"Darn it..".he hit his table, frustrated with his fist, and grip his hair between his fingers. This is unbelievable. He even started to worry about her. He hates this soulmate system. It made him lose focus.

His eyes widen; Omg, he didn't even think about Dove - but his feelings for Dove are still strong. This is all messed up.

How will he handle two girls? The one needs him back...and the other calls for him to accept her. This was the year he and Dove were supposed to get married and started a family if they'd wound out to be soulmates.

They compiled in Y2 in high school on their bucket list until she messed up with his so-called best friend. She ruined everything. He would've accepted her back even with her yellow string.

She demands from him to deny his soulmate and makeup again. He notices she doesn't want his friendship. He catches it in her eyes, and she seriously needs him back.

 He catches it in her eyes, and she seriously needs him back