"That's the problem you felt Noora. If it was me then it should be awesome. " Fahad praised himself.

"Let's see. Days are here and you are here. Anyway Ayaan, our cook got sick so from tomorrow we can ask Fahad to cook something delicious. " Neha showed her teeth.

"Why not. " Ayaan replied. Hearing that from Ayaan, spoon on Fahad's hand got dropped. He is looking like, 'I am trapped! '

Everyone laughed at his spoon drop.

"Neha, are you calling him by name? " Her Dad asked.

"Then what should I call him. Mr husband or hey look or scaa... " She asked Irritatingly.

"Ayaan is far better. " Ayaan replied and her Dad keep quiet.

"We are leaving after having food. I have some more job to complete. " Her Dad said.

"If you don't have time for you daughter then why are you come here? You don't love me, right? " Neha asked. She is looking so sad.

"Then why aren't you coming to our home. After marriage it's you who forget us. " Her Dad protested.

"But.. " Seeing the things going out of hands, Naina said, "Anyway let us stay here today, Dad" She pleaded.

"Me too. " Noora too joined.

"Let them stay uncle. " Fahad too.

"Please Dad. " Neha asked.

"I will drop them tomorrow morning. " Ayaan replied to their unasked question.

"If he don't, then I will. " Fahad smiled. Hearing his reply Neha looked at him dangerously.

Later her parents left home leaving their daughters here.

"So whats your plan? " Ayaan asked.

Neha looked at Noora and winked at her.

"What about amusement park bhai? " Noora said.

"Yes, that would be fine. It had been so long we went there. " Naina said.

"I too wanted to go there. But Ayaan, can we go there? " Neha asked with a hope in her eyes.

"If Ayaan won't come. Then too we can go. " Fahad said from nowhere.

"Then get ready. " Having no option left Ayaan replied.

"We are already ready. " Noora and Naina said.

"We have to change our clothes. " Neha informed.

When Neha gone to her room and others went to other rooms, Prithvi rushed to Ayaan .

"Sir, earlier there was car parking near our fence. When we noticed and walked to there, it left immediately. " Prithvi informed.

"It was a black cat with no number plate. Driver wears a black cap so we couldn't identify him. " Aman added..

"Why these things are happening again? " Ayaan asked to himself.

"We can't appoint anyone. They must be spy. I will think about this matter. " He looked at both of them and added, "I am going to cancel the trip. "

Entering their room, Ayaan found Neha in the pool of clothes.

"Neha.. " He called her to cancel their trip.

"What dress should I wear. I am confused. I would not go to trio occasionally. I am so happy. "

"Neha, I think our safety is.. " Before he can complete she added

"I know you are so happy. Even everyone is happy. Just get ready fast. You can take care of yourself. If you don't come, then it's okay. We will surely go. " She smiled

Smacking her forehead he replied, "you please change your clothes in washroom. I will change it here. "

"Thank you. " She ran to washroom before he change his opinion.

*

Somewhere in the town. A man is sitting putting his legs on the table and holding phone in his hand...

"Amusement park? " He smiled himself. "It has been a while since I visited there. "

He dailed some number in his phone and ordered, "boys, get ready to amusement park. We need to have more fun. Don't forget to take our weapons. " He smirked.

Another update and too quickly.

This is the first 3rd person POV in the book.

How will be their trip?
Will it be fun like what Neha prefer
Or
Will it be fun like that man prefer.

Let's see.

If you like this book, please share to your friends, tag your friends and announce it in your message board.

Thank you.