She tried to get the boy's attention; nudging him, waving her hand in front of him, yelling out his name, however he didn't hear her. No one did. There was a commotion upstairs as well. She didn't know who their faces were blurred out, but she did know that there were a few. On one side, there was a boy, almost the same height as her cousin, and a few others. Then on the other side, was another man. He looked much older, but the girl still didn't know who he was.

Hearing footsteps going up from her left, she turned. She saw a man wearing a black cloak - making it out as Snape. Now as the moonlight had shown brighter, it wasn't just the faces of the people that were blurry, everything was.

She followed the person who she had identified as Snape, following them up the stairs. However, not anytime longer than that, a flash of green light had been thrown towards the old man, blasting them out of the window.

Flash.

She was floating. Or, she thought she was.

The girl looked down at her body, wondering why she had been in the air, only to realise she didn't have one. She didn't have any body parts, only a view.

Ignoring that part, she looked back up, identifying the place she was at. A white room. A white blinding room. She tried to move around the place, however she didn't know how to.

Then that's when it all started flashing fast. It's like it was a movie, and they were showing intense clips of it.

It started off with two figures on a rock. A giant rock, one being surrounded by wind, fierce waves.

Flash.

Next, it was black smoke figures. They were whizzing through the sky, then diving down to the city. They continued, then nearing a long bridge, breaking it.

She knew this scene. It seemed familiar.

Flash.

She was in a cave. The same as last time, she was merely a floating pair of eyes. She looked around the barely lit cave, seeing a boy, with a crouched man next to him on a small land area. Surrounding the land was water. Deep and dark. However that wasn't the worst part. Inferi.

Flash.

This was an odd one. She could hear a voice. Her father's voice. It seemed like he was narrating a story, The Deathly Hallows. A story that she had read from one of the books she owned.

Flash.

Brooms. Motorbikes. Thestrals. All moving in the dark, cloudy sky. There were people on them, Order members. They were running away from something, rather someone.

Spells were thrown back and forth. Dodging and hitting.

Flash.

A dragon. A bloody dragon.

She was with Ron, Hermione and Harry, in which she was able to see their faces clearly. Her mind was her own, however it felt like she couldn't do anything with her body. She couldn't move, and therefore she was still riding the dragon out of a building.

Flash.

This event seemed nice. A wedding. Everyone was dancing, laughing, enjoying their time.

But of course, it was ruined.

A corporeal patronus had appeared, announcing the words: "the ministry is dead. They're coming."

And the same black smoke clouds had started to appear.

Flash.

A battle. Wands were pointed. People were being thrown back from blasts. It was chaos.

The walls had been falling apart, there were statues, giants, dragons, literally any creature on the battlefield. There was a fire here, a fire there. But before she could see more-

Athena was on her bed, staring up at her ceiling, lost in her thoughts. The girl wasn't allowed to go back to Hogwarts under the others of a nurse from St Mungos, and Sirius himself. The man was too worried for his own good.

Harry, Ron and Hermione had been notified of her current status, what had occurred and when she was going back to Hogwarts, and they had agreed. But it wasn't that easy. Owls back and forth every minute or so, Hermione worrying about the girl, Harry wanting the girl back and Ron telling her to come back in time for Quidditch.

Speaking of Quidditch, Athena was eager to play again. The feeling of adrenaline rushing, this time not in a life-or-death situation. She had a mini panic attack not very long ago, debating whether or not she should continue Quidditch. However her final decision was made after Ron had told her that he had wanted to join the team this year. Harry was also the Quidditch Captain that year so that was a bonus.

The girl laid there, her mind clouded with thoughts. They were both good and bad.

The good: she gets to go back to Hogwarts, have fun on her second last year. She gets to live her life to the fullest at the moment, until they graduate and would have to find something to do in the future.

The bad: the future. The many visions she'd received were giving her so many signs. She couldn't let these thoughts go as it could be important.

And they were.