• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 •

Начните с самого начала

They reached the Great Hall and sat down at the Gryffindor table, already filled with all kinds of delicious food. They helped themselves a few sausages, grilled potatoes and three slices of breads spread with tartar sauce.

All students were passing by greeted Mal friendly there were also greetings Hermione.

After a while, Hermione, who was reading one of her books, looked up at the Slytherin table, there were Malfoy's cronies but she didn't see the leader. Instead, she was focused on by a tall tan-skinned boy, staring biting a spoon at Mal who was eating waffles with maple syrup.

She furrowed her brows then nudged Mal on the arm getting her attention who drink her orange juice, she pointed at the boy with her chin but with an terrified face. Mal put down her goblet, grimaced slowly but confused what to do, she chose not to see the boy again and continued eating breakfast.

❾¾ ⌁☍ ♪ ‹ 𝓶𝓪 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓬𝓮 › ♪ ☍⌁¾❾

"LOOK! That's him!"

"Where?"

"Next to the tall boy with red hair."

"The one with the glasses?"

"Did you see his face?"

"Did you see the scar?"

Whispers followed Harry as soon as he left his dorm the next day. The students who were lining up in front of the classrooms tiptoed over to be able to see him, or walked back down the corridor so they could bump into her again, then looked at him.

"Will you all kindly to shut up and go back too your foods," Mal spoke loudly at the sight of Harry's uncomfortable expression. "it's getting cold when you just talking about his scar."

Harry smiled very grateful to the help of Mal.

There are one hundred and forty-two staircases at Hogwarts: one wide, gentle, narrow, creaky, one that leads todifferent places every Friday, some with one missing rung in the middle, so you have to remember to jump.

Then there are the doors that won't open unless you politely ask, or tickled him in the right place, and doors that weren't really doors, but thick walls pretending to be doors.

It was also very difficult to remember what objects were where, because everything seemed to be moving around continue. The people in the painting kept visiting each other and Harry was sure the armor could walk.

The ghosts didn't help either. It was really surprising if one of them suddenly floated through the door which you have not succeeded in opening.

Nearly Headless Nick always happy to point you in the right direction the new Gryffindor students, but the wicked poltergeist Peeves will lead you to two locked doors and a trick staircase when you're too late for your next lesson.

He would dropping trash baskets over your head, pulling the carpet from under your feet, pelting you with chalk pieces or silently showing self sneaking up behind you, squeezing your nose, and screamed, "GOT
YOUR CONK!".

An example is Mal Scamander, Peeves had throw a bucket of snail slime on her head as she and Hermione walked back towards the Gryffindor Tower.

Even worse than Peeves, if that was possible, was the school guard, Argus Filch. Harry and Ron accidentally pissed him off on their first morning. Filch caught them pushing through the other door.

Unfortunately it turned out to be heading down the forbidden corridor on the third floor. Filch couldn't believe they got lost.

He was sure they were trying to break down the door on purpose and were threatening going to lock them underground, when it so happened that Professor Quirrell passed and saved them.