• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 •

Start from the beginning

"I went to the Owlery to feed Dexter and his friend, now, do you want to take a shower or shall I?" Mal asked as she walked towards her bed, Hermione seemed to think first.

"You first, I have the uniform ready. I'll prepare the uniform as well as the books for today." Hermione got up from her bed, made the bed when Mal nodded.

She walked to the bathroom, took her uniform and robe along with her toiletries such as raspberry liquid soap, berries shampoo, and brush and toothpaste.

After that, Hermione immediately took a shower. Mal prepared her books then made her bed after muttered spell to dried up her wet hair and brush her hair. Lavender and Parvati were awake and waiting Hermione out of the bathroom.

They were chatting happily with Lavender giggles, talking about the Hogwarts boys.

"Do you remember Gloiriè? Atticus Gloiriè, that super hot and handsome Slytherin." Lavender giggling louder and louder until she choked on the sound of a pig. "The one his mother was a famous celebrity in Wizarding World."

"Too bad he's Slytherin, if he get into Gryffindor, he would be nice person." Parvati response, Lavender glanced at Mal who was tying her hair and then put on lily flower clip.

"He looks like he has a crush on Mal you know." Lavender little loud that Mal turned her head. Making a questioning look to her two grinning friends. "Not just him, like all students already have a crush on you."

"What?" Mal curiously, walked towards the bed Lavender who chuckled loudly.

"Atticus Gloiriè, remember last night's selection?" Lavender asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Er - yeah I remember, right Slytherin, the Malfoy's gang too?" Lavender and Parvati giggled and nodded their heads. "I know him since McGonagall called him out for sorted."

"Why hang out with that idiot Malfoy." Parvati said huffily, standing to her suitcase to prepare the uniform. "But I didn't wonder why he- pardon, lot of boys immediately crush on you."

"And girls," Lavender giggling, Mal grinning at her gave playfully wink.

Parvati chuckled shake her head.

"No wonder, he's a pureblood. His father is a Quidditch player Holyhead Harpies as Seeker captain as well, rumors are that he's crazy about power and popularity." Lavender quietly shrilly, Mal who just wanted to open her mouth to ask was cut by Hermione who came out of the bathroom complete in uniform but without a tie.

She was like having a hard time wearing her tie, Mal got up then took the tie from her hand. Then form a knot to form a tie.

"Voila! Come on, look." Mal turning Hermione into the mirror by her shlulders, she was so brilliant in the Hogwarts uniform and Gryffindor's tie adoring her neck.

"Oh thanks Mal! You life savior." Hermione hugging Mal deary reciprocated by chuckles and hugs.

"Shall we go to the Great Hall?" Mal checking her watch, it was six thirty in the morning. "It's open at this hour for breakfast."

Hermione nodded while carrying her bag, they said goodbye to Lavender and Parvati out of the room and then passed the painting of the Fat Lady.

On the way they talked, Hermione talked a lot about life in her muggle world. Mal also informed her that she have lot of muggles relative from her families.

". . .yes, he's a No-Maj-" paused as Hermione furrowed her brows, "- I mean Muggle, in America called them No-Maj. I used to call Muggles as No-Maj when talking about Dada Jacob, he's really wonderful!"