Chapter Twenty-Three: I-Island and an Unpleasant Reunion

A day later, at I-Island

Gojo: *Comes out of the airport* So this is I-Island eh?

Utahime: This place is huge. Wonder how much it costs to spend the weekend here.

Gojo: I don't even wanna know. It's probably gonna put a huge dent on my wallet.

Mai: This place is huge and there's this much people even though it's not open to the public yet? This too crowded for my liking.

Deku: Yeah well I-Island is a huge island that only the most brilliant scientists do research on. This whole island is purely manmade and security is on par with Tartarus to prevent any leaks.

Mai: Looks like someone did their homework.

Deku: It's always wise to know about where you're going. Anyways, Let's not forget why we're here. Mei?

Mei Mei: I've already placed my crows the moment we got here.

Deku: Good. All we need now is to wait for our-

???: *Running towards them* Izuku!

Deku: Speak of the devil. Here she is.

???: Hey it's nice to see you again! *Hugs him*

Deku: *Hugs back* Hey there. *Breaks the hug* Well then allow me. This is Melissa Shield, the daughter of All Might's former sidekick in America, David Shield. She is also a sorcerer. A 2nd grade.

Melissa: Hello! And please keep the sorcerer thing down, it's a secret of mine hehe.

Mai: Huh a sorcerer the same rank as me? I guess this vacation won't be so boring after all.

Gojo: Hm..

Utahime: Something up Satoru?

Gojo: Nah not really. She only possesses an average amount of cursed energy but her technique is pretty interesting..

Melissa: Anyways, shall we go? I'll give you the tour of the island on the way to the hotel!

Deku: Sure lead the way.

Melissa gives the tour while leading them to the hotel. A little later,

Melissa: *Opens the door* This is where you all will be staying. It's the most spacious in all of the rooms here! There are plenty of beds and a comfortable couch with a 65 inch Tv to watch.

Gojo: Well this place is nice.

Mai: *Plops on the bed* Woah this bed's really soft. Feels like I'm laying on a cloud.

Utahime: *Lays on the bed* You're right!

Gojo: *Sees a very expensive chair and sits on it* I call dibs on the chair!

Deku: Sensei you're the only one comfortable enough to sleep on a chair.

Mei Mei: *Opens the curtain* My, what a wonderful view of the island.

Melissa: Oh yeah, Here Izuku. *Hands him a card* It's the invitation you wanted to the expo. Although, I still don't see how you're gonna get inside the lab. Security's on par with Tartarus after all.

Deku: Don't worry, i got my ways. Well apart from that, mind showing me around for a bit?

Melissa: Of course!

Deku: Great. Oi i'm heading out for a bit!

Gojo: Kay!

Deku: Shall we go?

Melissa: Sure!

They go outside and Melissa shows Deku around for a while

Deku: Hey, what's that stadium for?