Chapter Nineteen: Real Power

Hello Kings, Queens, and Non-binary Royalties! Yes I'm back and I'm sorry I haven't been updating. I've been dealing with some stuff along with writer's block but other than that, I'm as free as a bird! Thank you all for waiting and hope to entertain you all!

-Authur-san

_____________________________

Deku: HEA!! *Punches through the special grade's chest*

Special grade curse: *Burns to ashes and disappears*

Deku: Now then. Mirio should be able to stand his ground so I should try and regroup with Yuuji.. or that's what I'd like to do..

Jogo: *Runs out of the shadows and towards him* HEAAA!! *hits deku in the face, lighting it on fire*

Jogo: *Spins around and hits his back, blasting a huge amount of purple cursed energy*

Jogo: Heh what a joke. Taking down a special grade but gets killed by me. *Turns around and starts walking away* You're even weaker than that Gojo Satoru bastard.

Deku: You talk like you've already won. *Cough* *Cough* Seriously this room doesn't have a ventilation system Y'know? Plus you reek. Brush your teeth will ya?

Jogo: *Turns around* The hell's the meaning of this?

Deku: You act like you actually won against my sensei. But what I heard is that you got humiliated and didn't even stand a chance. Pfft how pathetic

Jogo: *Gets visibly angry* so you're the student he's so fond about. Then I'll just go ahead and wound him deeply by killing you.

Deku: Haha like you can actually touch me. *Holds his hand out and signals him to come at him in a mocking matter*

Jogo: Brat! I'll wipe that smug off your face!

Deku: Bring it Mt. Fuji!

Jogo: Ember insects! *Spawns a bunch of insects and launches them towards Deku*

Deku: *Stops them with infinity, causing the ground behind him to break*

Jogo: Ha! *Puts two fingers up, causing the insects to explode and the ceiling to collapse on him*

Jogo: Come on and get up! I know you're not dead!

Deku: *Appears behind Jogo* You have really weird techniques you know that?

Jogo: *Spins around, hurling a backhand*

Deku; *Catches it* *Mocking tone* You're gonna do even better than that. Surely you're more stronger than this right?

Jogo: Tch! YOU BAST-

Deku: *Hits him on the gut, causing a second string impact afterwards*

Jogo: Urgh! *Coughs out blood*