Chapter Thirty-Three: Climax

Hello there Kings, Queens, and Non-Binary royalties:D I apologize for taking so long and i thank you all for waiting on this chapter. There's only a few chapters left so thank you for sticking around and reading my story so far! Anyways, i hope ye enjoy!

-Author-san

_____________________________

Bakugo: DIE!! *Blasts multiple explosion at Mahito*

Mahito: *Running and avoiding the explosions* Ahaha! Having trouble there sorcerer?

Itadori: *Runs towards Mahito* HRAAA!! *hits Mahito, close lining him and knocking him back*

Mahito: Hyup! *Backflips on his feet and charges at Itadori*

Itadori: *Puts his fists up* Bring it!

Mahito: Haha! *Throws a punch*

Itadori: *Slides to the left and hurls a punch down on mahito's head, hitting him*

Mahito: Gurgh!

Bakugo: *Blasts himself forward* (Don't fail me now!)

Mahito: (He's using it!)

Bakugo: BLACK FLASH!! *Punches Mahito on the chest with cursed energy flashing black on impact, cracking his shell and knocking him back*

Mahito: Urgh!

Itadori: *Body flickers behind him*

Mahito: (Another?!)

Itadori: BLACK FLASH!! *Punches his back with cursed energy flashing black*

Mahito: *Coughs out blood*

Bakugo: HRAA!! *Blasts himself forward*

Mahito: (He's going for it again!)

Itadori: *Spins to his side* You're not going anywhere! *Uppercuts him, knocking him up in the air*

Mahito: Gah!

Bakugo: BLACK FLASH!! *kicks mahito in the face with cursed energy flashing black on impact once again then launching him to a wall*

Mahito: *Hits a wall, breaking it* Gurgh!!

Itadori: Bakugo!

Bakugo: *Blasts himself forward, grabbing itadori's hand and spins using explosions* DIE YOU BASTARD!! *Throws Itadori towards Mahito*

Mahito: (Dammit! I need to harden!)

Itadori: BLACK FLASH! *Lands a kick on Mahito with cursed energy flashing black on impact*

Mahito: Urgh! *Coughs out a lot of blood*

Itadori: *Jumps back* fuck *Huff* you.. *Huff*

Mahito: *Cough* haha *Cough* this is amazing... who knew i could survive that many black flashes?

Itadori: SHUT UP ALREADY! *Charges at him* HEAA!! *Throws a punch*

Mahito: *Dodges it and makes his fist hit the wall*

Itadori: Get back here! *Throws several punches*

Mahito: *Dodging and blocking* Ehehe you're quite persistent aren't you?!

Itadori: HRA! *Spin kicks, hitting him on the body*

Mahito: Urgh!

Itadori: HRA! *Spin kicks him again, knocking him in the air*

Bakugo: Just die already!! *Pulls back a fire arrow and shoots it at Mahito, causing a huge explosion of fire*

Itadori: (Now's my chance!) *Runs to the other side of the station* There! *Reaches for the knife*