Chapter Thirteen: Aftermath

Hello Kings, Queens, and Non-binary Royalties! Yes this is a double chapter upload and just wanted to let you all know, that i'm gonna be very busy this week so I'll be focusing on that for now but i promise I'll come back! Also, thank you all for helping me reach #3 on Izumomo and #11 on MomoYaoyorozu! I really appreciate it. Anyways, thank you all again and hope ye enjoy!

——————————————————————

A little while after the battle

Aizawa: *Running with the pussycats* Pixie Bob, do you know what's going on?

Pixie Bob: Looks like things have settled down and the enemy retreated.

Aizawa: What about my students?!

Pixie Bob: I can't tell much but it looks like they're all okay.

Aizawa: With those two Midoriya immobilized, we'd have intel on the villains. (Not to mention, what's with that purple ball he fired?)

Pixie Bob: We're near!

Aizawa: *Reaches the clearing* Is everyone alright?!

Mina: Aizawa sensei!

Aizawa: Thank God.. Why are you crying? And... why are they piling up over there?

Mina: Aizawa sensei.. *Sniff* Bakugo... bakugo is- *Sobs uncontrollably*

Aizawa: *Eyes widen* No.. *Runs over to the group* Midori- *Sees Midoriya kneeling over Bakugo's dead body* Wh-what happened?

Deku: He.. he swallowed a cursed object and got possessed to protect everyone.. but the curse who possessed him... took out his heart.

Aizawa: *Kneels besides Bakugo* T-This can't be happening..

Deku: I... I'm so sorry.. if only I'd gotten here a little sooner!

Momo: Zuku.. *Kneels down and hugs him, also crying* It's not your fault..

Deku: *Hugs Momo back and Sobs on her chest*

Class: *Starts to cry harder*

Maki: *Goes up to Aizawa* Aizawa.. i'm sorry We couldn't protect your precious student. This is our fault as sorcerers.

Maki, Inumaki, and Panda: *Bows down*

Aizawa: No.. there was nothing more you could've done.. *Looks at Bakugo's lifeless face and sheds a tear* (You sacrificed yourselves to protect your friends.. thank you)

After a little while

Iida: So what do we do now?

Aizawa: ..we head back tomorrow morning. As for Bakugo and his family, I'll-

Deku: Sensei.. I'll do it.

Aizawa: But Midoriya I-

Deku: It's okay. I've known his parents since i was a kid. I'll tell them. And I'll take care of Kacchan.

Aizawa: What do you mean?

Deku: Since he swallowed a cursed object, i have to make sure he doesn't become a cursed spirit later on. *Picks him up* I'll be taking him to Jujutsu Tech for now. Maki-

Maki: Don't worry. We'll take care of everything else. It's... the least we could do.

Inumaki: Salmon

Deku: Thanks.

Momo: Zuku?

Deku: Don't worry Momo. I'll be back in a few days. Aizawa, please go on without me. I'll be back soon.