Chapter Thirty-Four: Showdown

Deku: Hey... You had a lot of nerve-

Sukuna: -to be toying with me scum.

Mahito: *Coughs out blood* th-that brat's unconscious.. how did you-

Sukuna: Oh it's because of that woman's reversal technique. He switched with me the moment he was healed enough. Although with this, *Holds up a finger and eats it* i'm finally at my full power.

Deku: You're gonna pay dearly patchface.

Mahito: Th- hahaha you seemed to fry your brain sorcerer. Maybe you should-

Deku: *Cuts up, slicing his shoulder*

Sukuna: *Frees his arm out and sweeps his legs, tripping him*

Deku: *Holds an hand out towards Mahito* Be quiet. *Repels him back, launching him into a wall*

Mahito: Urgh! *Coughs out more blood*

Sukuna: Hahaha! How pitiful. *Walks towards Mahito*

Momo: Z-Zuku i-

Deku: Just sit back and watch Momo. You've done enough. Let us take care of the rest. *Walks towards Mahito*

Mahito: *Cough* Hahaha- *Cough* just when everything was going to plan.. *Struggles to stand up* You just had.. to be there to fuck it all up!

Sukuna: Oh? And what makes you think that I'd join a weak fool like you in the first place? *Cracks his knuckles*

Deku: *Grips his sword tighter* And you're a fool to think that you could beat me..

Mahito: tch.. well then if it comes to this, then i'll just have to fight till the end! *Charges at them* HRAAAAA!!

Sukuna: Hmph. *Swipes the air with his arm, using Dismantle to cut off Mahito's legs*

Mahito: What the-

Deku: *Warps in front of mahito* This is for Itadori. *Punches mahito in the stomach hard, breaking his tough shell*

Mahito: GAHH!!

Deku: *Uppercuts Mahito and holds his hand out again* This is for Kacchan. *Repels him back, launching him to a wall*

Mahito: Gurgh!

Deku: *Charges at him then stabs him through the chest and through the wall*

Mahito: *Coughs out blood*

Deku: And this is for Gojo and my woman you son of a bitch. *Creates a ball of cursed energy surrounding him, burning and crushing Mahito*

Mahito: AAAAAAAGH!!

Deku: Go to hell scarface *Expands the cursed energy, increasing its power and burning Mahito to a crisp, then releases it*

Mahito: G-Gahaha... curse you... sorcerer... *Goes limp and dies*

Deku: Heheh.. hahaha.. AAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Momo: Zuku? Wha... what happened to you?

Sukuna: The brat fried his brain that's what happened.

Momo: Oh no.. Zuku please, come here and let me-

Deku: Don't worry about me. I'm fine. In fact, i feel fan-fucking-tastic! *Takes his sword off of Mahito, causing him to drop down on the floor* But we have things to take care of.

Momo: But-

Deku: Don't worry. *Looks back at Momo* I'll be back in a bit.. *Warps away*

Sukuna: Heh you Jujutsu Sorcerers are troublesome. *Body flickers away*