Chapter Seven: Trouble in Hosu

A few days had passed

Aizawa: Listen up. I have an important announcement. I'm gonna talk to you all about internships.

Iida: Sensei! What are internships?! *Hand chops*

Aizawa: I'm getting to that. Since you all did well at the sports festival, some pro heroes has taken an interest in most of you and offered to intern with them.

Hagakure: So that means we get become a sidekick with pro heroes?

Aizawa: Basically. However, to some of you who didn't get an offer, you will still have to choose an agency to intern to and prove you're valuable. You will all be interning with them for a whole week. Anyways, these are the amount of offers most of you had. *Presses a remote and shows the amount of offers on the board*

Kaminari: Woah Midoriya, Todoroki, and Bakugo got more than a thousand offers!

Jirou: Well they did win top 3 of the sports festival after all.

Kirishima: Wait, how come Bakubro has less offers than Todobro though?

Sero: The pros probably got scared of Bakugo's anger haha

Bakugo: THEY'RE PROS! WHY DO THEY HAVE TO GET SCARED OF ME?!

Aizawa: But before that, you're all gonna be presenting hero names. I'm not good with names so Midnight will be helping you.

Midnight: *Goes inside* That's right!

Class: Midnight Sensei!

Midnight: *Walks to the front* A hero name is also very important for a hero. Whether this name would be temporary, or permanent is up to you. I'm here to make sure your hero names are appropriate and presentable. Now let's start!

Class: Yes sensei!

Everyone presents their names except deku

Midnight: Midoriya you're the last one. Do you have a name in mind?

Deku: Yep. *Stands up and come up front* The Cursed Hero, Rikugan.

Midnight: Rikugan?

Deku: It means Six Eyes. *Lifts up his blindfold to reveal one eye* It's the power i possess in my eyes.

Midnight: I see! That's a good name!

Deku: Thanks. *Walks back to his seat*

Momo: You know, you should really take off your blindfold sometimes. It fits your looks more without it.

Deku: I mean if you like my eyes that much, then sure. I'll wear it less just for you.

Momo: *Blushes*

Aizawa: Now that you all have your hero names, it's time to decide which agency you want to intern in. Iida, pass these papers on to your class.

Iida: Yes sensei! *Stands up and collects the paper*

Aizawa: Remember to choose where you want to go wisely. You all have until Friday to submit your forms on where you want to intern in. That is all. *Walks out of the room with Midnight*

Deku: Okay.. how the hell am i gonna choose from 5,000 agencies?

Momo: Maybe you should start with the highest ones.

Deku: Hm.. *Phone starts vibrating* (Gojo sensei?) sorry, i need to take this. *Takes his phone and Walks outside*

Momo: (Wonder what's so important..)

Deku: *Picks up* Sensei?

Gojo: Zuku! How you been?

Deku: Uh just fine. Did you need something sensei?