Chapter Thirty-Five: Prodigy vs. King

Somewhere inside Sukuna's soul,

Bakugo: Hmph. So this is how strong you are in your full power huh? Heh you're one terrifying bastard.

Sukuna: (Well well, you look rather calm about this. That's highly unlike you)

Bakugo: ...

Sukuna: (What's wrong? Nothing to say?)

Bakugo: What else is there to say? Sure, you're strong but..

Deku "It might be a little draining, but i can beat him."

Bakugo: I don't doubt that the nerd will beat you.

Sukuna: (Oh? How humorous. The brat's brain is fried and he hasn't even fully mastered the Limitless along with his Six Eyes. What makes you think he can beat me?)

Bakugo: Because no one else can curse your ugly ass other than him.

Sukuna: (Hah! What a fool. After I've had my fun, i'll kill him slowly and painfully while making you watch and hear his pitiful screams!)

Bakugo: *Crosses his arms* We'll see about that..

                              ________

Deku: Well you took your sweet time.

Sukuna: Shut up you cocky brat.

Deku: Heh. Well it seems as if you're in a good mood.

Sukuna: Yeah well, all of my powers have been restored and that brat can't do anything until the pact is fulfilled. I'd win and kill you with that other fool but make the challenge fun for me..

Deku: You won't be killing me or anyone Sukuna. You've already lost when you vowed to challenge me.

Sukuna: Heh cocky brat. Need I remind you that if you kill me, you'll also kill your precious friend. The way i see it, the battle's just beginning!

Deku: What? Is that right? HA! You're so right!!

Sukuna: What a disappointment. You can't even think straight because you fried your brain.

Deku: Oh yeah?* Grabs the handle of his sword* Well all i can think about is how fun this battle will be!

Sukuna: Well come at me then. *Holds a hand up, signaling him to go at him*

Deku: *Warps in front of him, hurling a slash at his neck*

Sukuna: *Grabs his wrist, stopping him and then throws a punch at his face, hitting him*

Deku: Urgh!

Sukuna: *Lets go of his wrist and kicks him back*

Deku: Ngh! *Holds his stomach* (I knew it. His speed is too fast for my instincts to keep up.. meaning Infinity is useless)

Sukuna: Is that all you got? Come on put a little more curse in it!

Deku: Tch! *Warps behind him*

Sukuna: *Spins around, hurling a backhand at him*

Deku: *Ducks and Catches his hand*

Sukuna: Oh?

Deku: HEAA!! *spins him around and lands a punch on the face*

Sukuna: (Oh? He increased his speed)

Deku: HRA!! *Hurls a punch, hitting him and sends him flying into a building*

Sukuna: Urgh! Th-haha! You jujutsu sorcerers really are a pain in the ass! *Charges at him and jumps* No matter the era! *throws a punch, blowing small debris away on impact*