Chapter Five: Sports Festival, Part Two

Midnight: It's now time for the final event of the sports festival! I hope you all had a good break and rested well! Anyways, for the last event, it will be-

The wheel spins and stops

Midnight: THE 1v1 TOURNAMENT! The top ten of the cavalry battle will be participating in the the tournament. Knock your opponents out cold, incapacitate them, or knock them out of bounds to win! Now here are the brackets!

The brackets shows who's fighting who

Deku: (So me and Shinso on the first match huh? Guess i shouldn't use infinity to be a little fair.)

Shinso: *Walks towards Deku* Hey let's have a good fight. I know you're gonna kick my ass so go easy on me alright?

Deku: Heh don't doubt yourself man. If a quirkless guy like me can become this strong, anyone can.

Shinso: Heh sure. See ya at the ring Midoriya. *Walks away*

Midnight: Now It's time to proceed to the first match! Students, please go to the spectator's seats designated with your class and the two fighters in the waiting room. We'll call you up in 5 minutes.

Momo: Hey Zuku!

Deku: Yeah?

Momo: Good luck out there.

Deku: *Smiles* You got it!

Momo: *Blushes and walks towards the class*

Deku: *Walks to the waiting room*

5 minutes later

Mic: NOW IT'S TIME TO START THE FIRST MATCH OF THE SPORTS FESTIVAL! ARE YOU READY?!

Audience: YEAH!!!

Mic: THE FIRST MATCH WILL BE IZUKU MIDORIYA VS HITOSHI SHINSO FROM CLASS 1-A'S HERO COURSE! BOTH FIGHTERS PLEASE COME ON STAGE!!

Deku and Shinso: *Walks out and onto the stage*

Gojo: HOOOO ZUKUU!! DO YOUR BEST!!

Utahime: You got this Midoriya!

Deku: *Stops on the other side of the arena* May the best man win?

Shinso: May the best man win.

Midnight: Are both fighters ready?

Deku and Shinso: *Nods*

Midnight: FIGHT!

Shinso: *Runs at Deku*

Deku: *Runs at Shinso*

Shinso: HRA! *Throws a punch*

Deku: *Knocks his arm out of the way and throws a punch*

Shinso: *Bends his body backwards and dodges his punch, plants his hand on the ground and hurls a kick*

Deku: *Dodges his kick and backs away*

Mic: This is impressive! Shinso is not giving Midoriya a chance to use his powers and only using pure hand to hand combat to fight!

Kirishima: Man look at them go.

Kaminari: It looks straight out of an action movie.

Hagakure: Woah Shinso's so cool! He's actually standing up to Midoriya!

Utahime: Hey that Shinso guy's pretty good don't you think?

Gojo: Yeah. It took 2 months for Zuku to be this good at hand to hand. If he were a sorcerer, he'd be as good as Maki.

Shinso: *Charges at him and throws a punch at Deku's stomach*

Deku: *Catches his punch, pulls him towards him and punches him on the face*