Chapter Twenty-Seven: Four Months of Hell

Somewhere,

Mahito: Well well, I didn't think he had it in him..

Shigaraki: What're you talking about?

Mahito: The person I sent to deal with that kid has been killed. Haha how amusing! To think he could be able to kill his own father!

Shigaraki: Well if he couldn't kill him then how else are we gonna deal with him?!

Mahito: Chill out Shiggy, I have a plan so don't worry too much Hehehe.

Shigaraki: Tch.

________

The next day, at Jujutsu Tech

Gakuganji: ...are you absolutely sure this is true?

Deku: I have no reason to doubt it. Plus, they made their objective clear months ago before Kacchan became Sukuna's vessel.

Masamichi: a plan to seal two of our most powerful allies and unleash millions of curses throughout Japan with Sukuna to rule them once again.

Gojo: It's an all out war.

Utahime: It's hard enough to be dealing with a war against curses, but with the league of villains involved, it's gonna be even more difficult.

Deku: That's why Kacchan went to inform the heroes about this and i came here.

Gakuganji: *Scratches his chin* How are we going to do this?

Deku: What else? We fight.

Utahime: Even if we fight, we're highly outnumbered and there's no telling on how strong those curses are.

Deku: Well then that means we'll just have to increase our numbers.

Masamichi: What do you mean? *Crosses his arms*

Deku: I mean we need to take in people willing to fight and train them. Some of my friends at U.A. are capable of using cursed energy and are willing to fight.

Utahime: In a span of four months? That's almost impossible!

Gojo: No it isn't. Take Itadori Yuuji for an example. He didn't come from a family of sorcerers but he grew exponentially well in just one month.

Deku: And your student in Kyoto, Todo Aoi. He didn't come from a sorcerer clan and he even developed his own technique by himself.

Utahime: But still I-

Deku: Sensei, we don't have any other choice. This is the best one we've got.

Gakuganji: Midoriya. Are you absolutely sure about this?

Deku: I am. I have faith in my friends and i believe in them. Just like how you all believed in me.

Gojo: *Smiles proudly* I raised that boy

Deku and Utahime: No you didn't

Gojo: Anyways, you that's good enough for me. I say we go for it.

Utahime: ...me too. I've seen them in battle once and i believe they can be powerful allies too.

Masamichi: I still have my doubts on this, but I can't see any other way. So prove me wrong kid.

Deku: *Nods* Gakuganji?

Gakuganji: ...*Sighs* Very well. I'll contact our sorcerers about this.

Utahime: I'll also contact my students from Kyoto. I'm sure with our sorcerers, we can train and teach them more efficiently.