Chapter Eight: Matters of the Heart

A few days later, after the internships and in Momo's dorm

Momo: *Comes out of the bathroom* Ah that was a nice bath. *Sits on her bed and opens her phone* Still no reply.. hasn't been seen either.

Momo: <Hey Zuku. I don't wanna be a bother, but is everything okay? Please text me back when you can. I'm a little worried about you>

4 minutes later

Momo: Still no reply.. *Sighs* I'm thinking about this too much. Maybe i should go take a walk.

Later in the common room

Jirou: So yeah. That's what happened during me and Kaminari's internship.

Kaminari: Yeah. I did the fighting while she did the rescuing.

Mina: The dynamic duo: Kamijirou!

Jirou: *Blushes* C-Cut it out!

Uraraka: All I did was train hand to hand combat and it awakened something in me!

Tsuyu: I helped capture some pirates on the coast. What about you Tokoyami? Didn't you get an internship with Hawks? Ribbit

Tokoyami: Yes. He saw potential in me and he taught me a lot of things during my time with him.

Kirishima: My time with Fourth Kind's training was really tough. Oh yeah, hey Shinso! Didn't you intern with Aizawa sensei?

Shinso: I did.

Todoroki: Now that I think about it, you and Aizawa sensei are really similar. Are you his secret love child or something?

Shinso: What the f- no.. we just happen to share the same personality.

Todoroki: Oh. I see.

Sero: Hey Bakugo, didn't you intern at Best Jeanist?

Bakugo: Don't remind me dammit. I didn't learn a damn thing while i was there!

Sero: *Snort* Must've sucked.

Momo: *Comes in the common room*

Hagakure: Hey Yaomomo! Going somewhere?

Momo: Yes. Just for a walk.

Ojiro: Hey am i the only one who noticed that Midoriya isn't here?

Kirishima: Yeah you're right! But wasn't he involved in the incident at Hosu?

Todoroki: Yeah. He appeared out of nowhere and told me and my old man to call reinforcements and evacuate civilians in the area.

Iida: You were in Hosu too? His sensei ran into us and told us the same thing.

Mina: Do you know where he is Yaomomo?

Momo: No.. it's been 4 days since we last talked and I've been texting him ever since the Hosu incident but he hasn't seen or replied to me yet. To be honest, I'm kind of a little worried.

Bakugo: Whatever the reason is, I'm sure that damn nerd is fine. He's not weak.

Kirishima: Yeah Bakubro's right! Midobro's strong enough to face anything!

Momo: I guess you have a point. Well, i should get going now.

Jirou: See ya later Yaomomo

Momo: Yes. See you. *Walks out the dorms*

Mina: Yaomomo really did fall for him hard huh?

Class: Yep.

Half an hour later, at the park