Chapter One: Special Grade Curse

A year later in Jujutsu Tech, Deku is now 15 and has awakened his Six Eyes and can use the Curse of the Limitless. Like Gojo, he also wears a blindfold. Now we go to Gojo, who's training Deku with his infinity

Gojo: Ready?

Deku: Yep.

Gojo: Here I go! *Runs around in circles fast*

Deku: *Closes his eyes and focuses* (Remain calm and let your instincts do the work..)

Gojo: *Throws a knife at Deku's back*

Deku: *Stops it with infinity*

Gojo: *Runs around him more and throws a ball at him*

Deku: *Lets the ball hit him*

Gojo: *Jumps in the air and throws both the ball and the knife at deku's head*

Deku: *Stops the knife and lets the ball hit his head*

Gojo: *Lands on the ground* I'm very impressed Zuku! Not only did you stop the knives from hurting you, but your instincts can also tell if an object is lethal or not.

Deku: Thanks i guess. It's all thanks to your training.

Gojo: *Smiles proudly* I am the strongest after all!

Deku: Yeah yeah you've said that more than 3 times everyday.

Utahime: *Walks towards them* Ah there you are.

Deku: Utahime sensei?

Utahime: How's training coming along?

Deku: It's coming along fine.

Gojo: He's training with the strongest after a-

Utahime: I don't care. You may be the strongest but you're still a child under that adult body.

Gojo: Jeez that's mean!

Deku: Can't you two get along for just 10 seconds?

Utahime: Anyways, Midoriya there's a mission assigned to you by the higher ups.

Deku: That's unusual. Don't the higher ups only assign missions to special grade sorcerers?

Utahime: Well they wanted to assign this mission to that idiot over there but he's got his hands full.

Gojo: Hey!

Deku: What's the mission?

Utahime: 3 days ago a team of 3rd grade sorcerers went to investigate a school that's been invaded by several 3rd grade curse spirits. However when they got there, there was no 3rd grade spirit; but a special grade instead.

Deku: So that means the spirit must've obtained a really powerful cursed object and killed the other spirits.

Utahime: That's right.

Deku: But shouldn't they send you and a bunch of third years from Kyoto? These are your specialty after all.

Gojo: No way that can happen! It's a special grade after all. She's too weak and doesn't have the guts to-

Utahime: *Gets pissed and throws his tea at him*

Gojo: *Stopped it with infinity* Scary! Hysterics won't win men you know.

Utahime: I! Am! Your senior here!

Deku: Quit screaming! You're both making my head hurt! And tell the higher ups i'll do the mission.

Utahime: Alright. You'll be leaving 2 days and going to Mustafu.

Deku: Excuse me, where?

Utahime: Mustafu.