Chapter Seventeen: Planning

A few days after the incident

Gojo: <Zuku it's been approved. You and Bakugo are officially part of the investigation now>

Deku: <Alright. How are the three doing?>

Gojo: <Relieved I guess. Your information was the best one they've gotten all month. They're also kinda excited to see you>

Deku: <Of course they are. Anyways, I'll go and inform Kacchan. See ya soon sensei>

Gojo: <See ya>

Deku: *Sighs and stands up from his desk* Have any of you guys seen Kacchan?

Kirishima: Ah he left a little while ago. Said he wanted to get some air.

Deku: Alright thanks Kiri.

Kirishima: No problem bro.

Deku: *Walks out of the classroom* (Now if I were Kacchan, where would I go to get some air?)

Meanwhile, at the school roof

Sukuna: You just gonna sit here dangling your legs on the edge?

Bakugo: Just shut up. I came here to get some peace and quiet.

Sukuna: Tsk. Humans really are fragile. Coming up here feeling sorry for themselves. Pathetic *Mouth disappears from Bakugo's cheek*

Bakugo: Tch. You used to be human too you damn hypocrite.

Deku: *Opens the door to the school roof* There you are.

Bakugo: *Sighs* What part of "Peace and quiet" don't you understand?

Deku: *Walks towards him* Well i came up here to tell you something important but it seems you're lost in your own world for once. *Sits beside Bakugo*

Bakugo: Yeah yeah.

Deku: You're still thinking about middle school aren't you?

Bakugo: ...yeah.

Deku: Kacchan we already talked about this.

Bakugo: yeah but it still doesn't change the fact about what I did all those years. I mean, come on I made your fucking life miserable!

Deku: And if you didn't, I probably couldn't have met Gojo sensei and never went to Jujutsu Tech.

Bakugo: ...

Deku: *Sighs* Look. The past stays in the past. Whatever you did, what matters is you did what you could to make up for it.

Bakugo: Yeah. And this fucker inside me's my karma isn't it?

Deku: Yep. But that doesn't change the fact that you're my childhood friend and finally equal rivals. We're not related by blood, but you're always gonna be a brother to me.

Bakugo: ...tch i think I'm gonna puke from this sappy shit.

Deku: Haha same old Kacchan.

Bakugo: Heh. So what did you want to talk to me about?

Deku: The higher ups have assigned you and I a mission.

Bakugo: Will I get to kick ass?

Deku: Most probably. We're joining an investigation with three others and it's a special grade mission.

Bakugo: I can't refuse this can't I?

Deku: If you want to suffer the consequences, you can. But the pay's gonna be pretty high though.

Bakugo: Fuck it. I'm in.

Deku: Good. With that said, you're joining me to Nighteye's agency.

Bakugo: Why there?