Chapter Thirty-One: The Musutafu Incident

Hello my Handsome Kings, Beautiful Queens, and Amazing Non-Binary Royalties! It is I, Authur-san! Thank you all for waiting for this chapter (if some of you were waiting) and I am especially proud of myself for this one. I hope you all enjoy it and lemme know what you all think! Thanks again for reading!

-Author-san

_____________________________

A week later, 7:00 pm, All for One launched a large-scale attack against Musutafu city, unleashing an army of Nomus and villains on the west side of the city

All Might: *Lands on a building and sees All for One* All for One!!!

All for One: hm? Well well well.. i knew you'd show up!

Mirio: *shows up and is standing beside All Might*

All for One: And seems you brought your successor as well!

All Might: And where is your successor All for One?!

All for One: Ah well, my successor, Shigaraki, has... other plans. But that doesn't matter. I'll destroy you both right here! Hahaha!

Mirio: *Activates One for all and yellow sparks surrounds him* (One for all: full cowling 60%!) We won't let that happen!

All Might: Your tyranny ends here!

All for One: Both of you against me, my successor, and an army? HA! You must be delusional!

All Might: You're wrong. Our students and pro heroes, who've trained to the bone, are also fighting your army!

Mirio: You'd be a fool to think that we'd go down without a fight!

All for One: Tch. Very well then, come at me!

All Might: Young Togata, back me up!

Mirio: Alrigh!

All Might and Mirio: HRAA!! *Charges towards All for One*

                             __________

Meanwhile, downtown on the east side of the city, a veil was formed, trapping the few group of sorcerers inside, and a few outside. An army of grade one to special grade curses were unleashed both outside and inside the veil leaving the sorcerers to fight for survival.

[Bakugo Katsuki, first grade sorcerer]
Bakugo: HRA! *Punches and blasts explosions at the veil* Dammit! We're trapped inside!

[Itadori Yuuji, Semi-special grade, currently being assessed for promotion to special grade]
Itadori: It's no use Bakugo. These veils are almost impossible to break from the inside.

[Shinso Hitoshi, second grade sorcerer]
Shinso: So what do we do? All for One launched the attack not long ago and now we're stuck inside a veil. We're bound to get ambushed by curses any moment.

[Mei Mei, first grade sorcerer]
Mei Mei: The veil blocked off any reception so we're basically on our own. In other words

Itadori: There's nothing much we can do other than hold them off until someone from the outside breaks the veil.

Mei Mei: Exactly. So for now, we're gonna have a change of course.

Itadori: Huh? Where?

Mei Mei: Another veil just like this one appeared near the subway station. We're gonna head there and break it.

Bakugo: Heh! No matter how strong they are, we'll crush them!

Itadori: We're gonna be running so keep up alright?