Chapter Sixteen: Successor

A week after the provisional license exam, we go to deku out of school

Gojo: *On the phone* So did ya find anything?

Deku: Nope. It's all quiet here and no signs of curses either.

Gojo: I see. Sorry to spring this onto you Zuku but most sorcerers are on other missions.

Deku: It's no problem. How are the other three doing?

Gojo: Oh those three? Chaotic as always. Since one of them has a massive grudge against Mahito, They were assigned on a investigation case against the bastard.

Deku: I see. Well keep me posted will ya?

Gojo: Sure sure. Take care Zuku.

Deku: You too sensei. *Hangs up*

???: Hey it's Midobro!

Deku: Hm? *Turns around* Kiri? What're you doing here?

Kirishima: Oh hehe me and the boys went to go shopping to buy things for our girlfriends.

Deku: Wait, you have a girlfriend?!

Kirishima: Yeah. Me and Mina started dating a week ago. Bakubro and Kamibro was with me too but decided to go to a different place and said to meet here.

Deku: I see. Damn i shoulda bought one for Momo too but she has everything she likes.

Kirishima: What about you? What're you doing out here?

Deku: Ah just doing a task my sensei has for me.

Kirishima: That's so manly!

Deku: Hehe i guess.

Kaminari: *Running down the street* KIRISHIMAAAA!! MIDORIYA TOOO!!!

Deku: Calm down dude we're in public!

Kirishima: Yeah bro you're embarrassing u-

Kaminari: BAKUGO'S GETTING HIT ON!!

Deku: TRAFFIC LIGHT TRIO FORMATION A!

Kaminari and Kirishima: UNDERSTOOD!

Meanwhile, with Bakugo

Bakugo: Yeah it's just over the-

Kaminari and Kirishima: *Running towards Bakugo idiotically* BAKUBROOOO!! *Lunges at Bakugo*

Kaminari: WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THIS WOMAN? I THOUGHT YOU SAID I WAS THE ONE YOU ENJOYED SPENDING TIME WITH THE MOST!

Kirishima: I DON'T GET YOU AT ALL! REMEMBER THE NIGHT WHERE YOU WERE TOASTED IN MY EYES?!

Kaminari and Kirishima: STAY WITH ME!!/IT WAS THAT NIGHT! THAT NIGHT!

Deku: *Steps in* Please don't touch him so casually YOU DAMN HOMEWRECKERS!!

Deku: *Pulls down his glasses a bit* He has piano lessons with me all day long! Let's go home Katsuki... today, I'll teach you how to play Baa Baa Black Sheep...

Girl: Um...

Bakugo: Don't mind them just go on ahead. It's to the left then straight.

Girl: O-Okay thank you! *Runs away*

Bakugo: *Turns around with a very sinister and angry look* What the fuck are you three dumbasses doing?

Kirishima and Deku: *Points at Kaminari*

Kaminari: *Gulps*

Bakugo: *Pops a vein* You three idiots are so dead..

Trio: Uh oh