Chapter Three: Settling In

Deku: I'm your new classmate!

Class: . . . WHAT?!

Deku: What?

Ojiro: You're telling us that one of the strongest Jujutsu sorcerers is gonna be our classmate? Hold on and you're at our age too?

Deku: Well yeah. It's kinda hard to tell my age because of my physique hehe.

Iida: What made you come here at this prestigious school?! *Hand chops*

Deku: I was recommended here. The staff, inculding my sensei, wanted me to live a good life instead of being a sorcerer doing missions and exorcising spirits.

Todoroki: And how strong are you exactly?

Deku: How strong? Well... there are ranks in Jujutsu sorcerers starting from 4th grade, to special grade. I'm a special grade.

Class: SPECIAL GRADE?!

Uraraka: You must be really strong!

Bakugo: Oi blindfold. Who the hell are you?

Deku: (Great..) I think you already know who i am, Kacchan.

Bakugo: *Eyes widened in shock* De- no.. Izuku?

Deku: *Surprised* (He never calls me by my name..) It's been two years Katsuki.

Kirishima: You guys know eachother?

Deku: We used to be childhood friends. But things were... different for us.

Bakugo: Izuku.. look.. i know we've had our differences but can we please talk?

Uraraka: This is a surprise. I've never seen Bakugo like this before.

Sero: Right? He's like a completely different person.

Deku: I don't know Kat. I-

Bakugo: Please! You have every right to feel whatever you feel towards me. But please just hear me out.

Deku: (No Malice.. he's full of guilt and regret.. i guess i can hear him out.) Fine.

Bakugo: *Sighs in relief* Thanks.. I'll be at my room.. *Walks away*

Deku: *Sighs and smiles* Sorry about that!

Kaminari: Is Bakugo okay? I've never seen him like that before.

Deku: Yeah.. it surprised me too..

Momo: (I wonder what kind of history they have together..)

Deku: My name is Izuku Midoriya. I'm the kid on the missing posters you saw around. And dinner's ready so let's go on and eat and i'll tell you all a little about myself.

Class: OKAY! THANK YOU MIDORIYA!

Deku then went on to tell a little about himself,
and the life of a Jujutsu sorcerer. After dinner in the common room

Tsuyu: Hey Midoriya, i'm curious about something ribbit.

Deku: What is it?

Tsuyu: Earlier at training before you launched a massive attack on us, i heard you say something and that red ball of light appeared on your finger.

Jirou: Now that you mentioned it, yeah i heard too. Something about the color red?

Deku: Oh haha that's one of my Cursed Techniques.

Class: Cursed technique?

Deku: Hm... okay watch this. *Holds out both of his hands at two cans* This is with Cursed energy. *Makes a dent on a can* And this is with a cursed technique. *Twists the can with cursed energy*