"Have you talked to anyone about this?" He asked.

"..no not really. I keep telling them it doesn't bother me. I don't want them to worry..they have bigger problems." ____ said.

Akaguro sighed. "Tell that boy of yours, the blonde one. Or even All Might. Is he here?" Akaguro asked looking at the camera.

"He isn't. I came alone.."

"That boy didn't come with you?"

"No Katsuki didnt. He was busy."

"..you already know what I would say.." Akaguro said to her.

"I won't say it out loud but..I suppose Akio is always an option." Akaguro said glaring about that.

"No, I don't want to go to him. I'll figure something out. But don't worry about it, it'll pass I'm sure."_____ said smiling softly.

"Tell me about that new move you've learned. The one where they told you not to do?" He asked as she nods telling him everything about it. She also told him how her internship with Hawks went and what she learned.

Akaguro smiled, it was nice listening to her talk.

He hated not being there for her everyday..she had to go through this alone without him.

They spent 3 hours just talking before their time was up.

______ hugged him before leaving.

"Hey, I won't be upset with you no matter what you choose. Do whatever makes you happy." Akaguro said.

She smiled nodding feeling way better talking to him about it.

She then got into a taxi heading back to UA.

It was 6pm so not too late.

Momo and Uraraka were downstairs when she walked in and smiled seeing them.

She stayed downstairs with them for a while before heading back to her room.

She could hear from the boys side in Kirishima's room that they were yelling and laughing. Already knowing everyone was in there. She sent Katsuki a text that she was back.

_____ then washed up took a long shower and got dressed into comfy clothes.

She sat on her bed putting medicine on her wounds and scars so they would fade a little.

She checked her phone but Katsuki didn't even read the message.

She dried her hair with the towel then walked out heading to Kirishima's room knocking on the door.

She waited hearing sh's inside.

Denki then opened the door slowly and saw _____.

"Oh hey!" Denki said smiling.

She saw how he wasn't opening the door anymore then to his face.

"Is Katsuki in there?"

"Bakugou? Oh Uh..hold on" Denki closed the door.

She rolled her eyes... what could they possibly be doing?

The door then opened as she looked back and saw Katsuki there.

"What's up?" He asked.

She glared something didn't feel right.

"What are you guys doing in there? Did you not see my text?" She asked.

"Uh no I didn't, they're just messing around-"

"Hey hurry up it's your turn!" Sero's voice was heard from inside.