Chapter 10

AN(Hello there. I am AJ and I am bavk with another chapter. I hope you like this. Let's begin the chapter.)

While Naruto was talking to Kurama, Kakashi took him to the  hospital to check if he was ok. After some minor test the result was that he is just unconscious. Then Kakashi took him to his sensei's house and took him to his room from the window because he knew that if that his sensei and Kushina-san would see him with an unconscious Naruto they would not take it nicely and he didn't want a wrath of an angry Kushina-san. He placed him under his covers and body flickered out of there.

Back to Naruto

He opened his eyes at his bedroom and asked " How did I get here last I remember is that I was sparing with kakashi senpai ?" "Kakashi brought you here after he knocked you unconscious while sparing" said kurama. Naruto nodded understanding what kurama was saying. Then he looked at his wall clock seeing that it is 9 am so he got up from the bed and did his morning routines and got ready then he created a shadow clone and gave him more than enough chakra to last for few hours. He send his shadow clone to go at the academy while he go to his jiji for his training because his father and mother are busy playing with his younger siblings.

Flashback the last week

When he saw his dad make a shadow clone and saw it flash away he thought that finally today his father was gonna train him but when he asked his dad he said "Sorry Naruto I am busy" then he saw them playing with his siblings. He felt heartbroken because when he was 4 his dad was always at the hokage tower doing paperwork and not playing with him. But he composed himself and told that his dad must have be tired from paperwork and send a shadow clone to do it for today. It was proven wrong when Minato always send a shadow clone once a week to do the pending work for him while he played with his younger siblings. After that he never ever tried to ask his mother and father for anything.

Flashback end

When naruto reached the sarutobi compound and saw his jiji he rushed at him and tackled him down while hugging him and he was sniffling. Hiruzen patted his head and asked "What happened Naruto?" Naruto then told him how his parents are neglecting him and his traning and playing with his siblings almost everyday. Hiruzen was mad but didn't show it. Then he said "I can train but is gonna be difficult for your age." then he saw the determination in Naruto's eyes.

But then Hiruzen asked Naruto "Why are you not at the academy it is also important." Naruto rubbed the back of his head and chuckled nervously and said "Jiji the academy was boring and all the things they were teaching I know it already but I sent a shadow clone there because when it pops I recieve the memories ". Hiruzen nodded at this and smiled at naruto for figuring out the secret of shadow clones.

"Then it is decided you will come tomorrow here at 5 am and we will begin your training" Naruto nodded and left the compound

Next day

Naruto reached the compound and saw his jiji at the traning field of the compound. He was in his in battle gear. Hiruzen saw him and started "Naruto from now on you will call me sensei. " came in a loud and stern voice. Naruto nodded then he continued "From now on your traning regimen for half a month is doing 5 rounds around the konoha then 50 push-ups 50 sit-ups. Then I will check your elements and give you ninjutsu according to that is that clear." "HAI SENSEI!!" Before you start you wear these weights of 25 pounds in each limbs everyday then start"

After wearing the weights Naruto could not run or move around but he still did all the things his sensei told, it took him 2 hours  to do it. After that he took 15 minutes break and his sensei came to him with a chakra paper in hand. "Naruto this is chakra paper it shows your affinities you have to pour your chakra to see the affinities. Usually many shinobi have only one chakra nature but some shinobi have more than one chakra natures but is extremely rare but you can use all the natures, but you have to put more effort and chakra to do it. If cut in half you have wind, if it soak then you have water, if it crumbles to dirt you have earth, if it crinkles up then you have lightning, and finally if it burns you have fire. These are the five chakra natures. "

Naruto nodded and took the paper and pour some chakra and the results made both hiruzen and naruto's mind blown. The paper divided into three parts the first soaked up, second crumble to dirt, and the third crinkled up. Naruto looked in shock but then shouted "I am the best!! I have 4 chakra natures" hiruzen nodded and smiled and gave him four scroll in each there are different nature ninjutsu. Naruto took the scroll and started reading the first scroll. It was Wind style:gale palm. Then Naruto made 10 shadow clones for this and gave them the scrollp and told "You all pratice this and dispel one by one" all the clones nodded and took the scroll and moved aside. The second scroll was Water style :water bullet. He make again 10 shadow clones and gave them the same instructions. The third was Earth style :Mud wall. He did the same with making another 10 shadow clones and gave them instructions . The fourth was Lightning stlye : Lightning clone. He did the same with clones.

Then he sat down and started talking with kurama for his taijutsu style and he decided that he will learn the fox fist style.

AN(Another chapter done. I hope you like this. Next chapter I will cover what ninjutsu he will learn.)

Till next time fellas