꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 21

Start from the beginning

Yoongi furrows his brows, " How do we know...that...?"

RM, with a stern voice," Show us your registration?."

You signed and took out your name tags from Cromwell and handed it to RM. He looked at it with a calculating eye. He gives the card to Yoongi, who is in pain.

They looked at you in awe. You look so youthful.

RM smiled, "Ok, let's see what you can do. Let's go to my Studio?"

You shook your head vigorously, " "Nah, I'm not going back up to your floor, Sorry about that...we could use an Open Office instead?" That fourth floor brings back nothing but painful memories.

Yoongi nodded, " ok, let's go to that office...are you sure you know what you are doing?"

are you sure you know what you are doing?"

You smile, ""Yeah, I'm dead certain... got experience."

"Ok, RM, let's go!" Yoongi breathes out in pain.

"Ok, let quickly move. I heard someone's approaching." RM said rashly. You quickly follow RM to the little office. It was a very modern office. You think it was the marketing manager's office or one of the managers. You grab a modern purple chair and help Yoongi to settle. He looks unsettled. RM also took a seat. The office is very airy and light. Outside the balcony was fake plants to make it look like a green garden. You love it.

""Don't fret, Yoongi, I'm already bonded... so no touching for now. You'll be safe." You reassured the two stars. RM felt a little disappointed. She is so beautiful, and he wanted to know her more. He was entranced with her accent.

Yoongi sigh in relief, " Ok, let's get the ball rolling?" He took off his jacket.

You smile as you start massaging the affected areas. You made sure Yoongi is calm and relax. Yoongi looked at your concentrated expression, and he felt how the pain minimizes under your hand. He wanted to moan out in relief. Your hands are soft but firm. You just know where to massage.

RM looks at you with an admiring gaze," Whoa, you good...at your job."

You smile brightly," "Yeah...don't stress, Yoongi. You'll feel better soon... your ligaments might need sorting out... surgery might be the way if the pain sticks around..." you massaged further on the affected area and asked Yoongi to lift his arms to the highest point. You massaged every muscle around the joins.

You can see your patient enjoy your massages. Yoongi smile at you, and your smile back. He looked relieved.

"It'll be alright for the moment... just let your doc know you'll need a visit at least twice a week to sort your muscles out, especially during dance practices."

You took a step back and grinned, "Feeling better now? I'm sorry for intruding, but I've pledged to help out folks in pain whenever they're in a fix, and you were really hurting... so, yeah..."you trailed off.