Avni and Neil's trouble

Start from the beginning

Avni sits on her knees.

Avni: aww my baby acha theek hai main baat karti hun but koi guarantee nahi hai. (Aww my baby, ok fine I will talk to him but there is no guarantee.)

All smiles, Avni thinks.

On the other side, a hospital has shown where a man was walking in the corridor by looking at the file then he entered the cabin and placed the file on the table and sat then he hears the knock at the door. He picks another file and opens it.

Boy: come in.

A ward boy comes.

Wb: Doctor, pari is not having medicine and is asking for you.

Man eyes showed that his lips.

Man: ok I am coming.

Wb: ok.

The man got up and went to the ward where a nurse was trying to feed a girl but she denies it.

Man: what's going on here?

Pari looks at him and smiles, the smiling lips of the man shown than his face it's Neil Khanna he was smiling and went to pari.

Neil: what happened pari why you are not having your medicine?

Pari: its taste is so bitter, yakh and you also did not give me chocolate.

Neil: oh but I said to you that to be a good girl and listen to all then I will give you chocolate.

Pari: so I behaved like a good girl, I did not throw tantrums on medicine, also had my blood test still you did not fulfil your promise.

Neil: oh so this is the matter.

Pari nods yes.

Neil: hmmm.

Neil takes out the chocolate from his pocket and shows her she smiles and takes that.

Pari: thank you.

Neil: you're most welcome, come on now first have your medicine.

The nurse gives her medicine and she have it while making an annoying face, Neil smiles to see her then Neil plays with all the kids and they enjoyed it.

On the other side in Mehta house everyone was waiting for Ashish Mehta to come downstairs as it's Sunday so he is at home then they saw that he is coming down from the stairs he is at his home but he always wears the suits all signs Avni to go and talk to him Avni gets irritated and signs them that she is going. All hides behind the pillar and look at them, Asishh comes and sits on the couch and picks the newspaper, Avni goes to him by rubbing her hand then she cleans her hands with her jeans and comes to him, she clear her throat to gain Ashish's attention. Ashish looks at her he was sitting on the couch and reading the newspaper he again looks at the newspaper. Avni looks at him she understands what is coming next.

Ashish: agar gala saaf kar liya ho to kaho jo kehna hai. (If you cleared your throat then say what you want to say.)

Avni: aa aa wo Mr, Mehta.

Ashish looks up from the newspaper.

Avni: I mean pa, papa.

Ashish again looks at the newspaper he was not like this when he and Avni were best friends and partner in crime but after an incident, all changed.

Avni: Arav wants your permission to go to a summer camp.

Ashish: camp? But what he will do in the camp and despite it, we have many enemies and rivals so it's not safe to send him there.