part - 16🌟

Sameen left the choudhary haveli and took a local bus to reach zaygadh...And the worst part was today was her birthday  - 21th birthday... They birthday she waited  since years.. But she didn't want it anymore... She was broken... She remembered her father's personal diary.. She took it out and started reading it.

Her father wrote everything about his life in it... From being the only son of a big landlord to a student who fell in love with his classmate.. To the drama of marriage with choudhary girl..To marrying the love of his life... To having a beautiful daughter and the dreadful day when he and his wife died in accident - his last page was on the day of accident... He wrote that aaj abba ki call aayi thi...unhone hame maaf kardiya hai.. Mujhe, fouzia aur sameen ko saath laane ko kaha haii.. Hum sab mahal mein ek khaandaan ki tarah rahenge fir se.. Mai aur fouzia bohut khush hai.

Sameen cried reading the entire diary... She felt as if she was talking to her father... It gave her so much peace... She held it to her chest and cried for her parents.
She reached zaygadh after sometime...she reached waadi mahal and saw so many men standing and talking to her father and bua... They were speaking huzoor tayaari poori hai hamari.. Chodenge nahi unko...

Daadaji aka Mazher waadi smiled evilly...
Bua spoke bachna nahi chahiye koi bhi... Khaskar wo ladka jisne waadi mahal mein kadam rakhne ki gustaakhi ki... Hum ne izzat ke liye apne khudke bhai ko nahi choda... Usse hi marwaya toh yeh kon hai hamare jo hamari izzat se khelenge aur zinda bachenge..

Sameen froze listening to her bua... There was shock, betrayal, pain in her eyes...she silently walked out without anyone's notice.
She didn't know where to go... She felt alone in the entire world.
She walked for sometime to see a dargahh shareef .. She entered inside it and sat in one place... She cried for hours and hours.

It was almost evening when a begger came to sameen and asked for alms

It was almost evening when a begger came to sameen and asked for alms... Sameen thought what she had with her... Then she remembered Amma bi giving her some money.. She took it out and gave some money to him.. He smiled at her and blessed her and left ..he then saw a paper folded with money...he opened it and saw something written... He couldn't read it... He turned back and saw her leaning by the wall and talking to a kid.. Talking to the young girl..she had nowhere to just like her.. She was also an orphan...sameen eyes filled with tears watching the small girl... She closed her eyes and prayed to Allah to show her a way , give her peace.

Begger walked to sameen and spoke beti yeh tumhara parcha aagaya tha rupiyo ke saath... Kaam ayega shayad rakhlo.. Sameen thanked him and saw the paper ... It was the address given by Amma bi...she smiled gratefully looking at the sky and thanked Allah for giving her a way...she went to a local bus stand and took a bus to reach the nearby area of the given address.

ASSALAMUALIKUM
HOW ARE YOU GUYS 🤗
did you like the chapter?
Please vote, comment and share your views 🥺❤
Jazakallahukhair