Lil Lukas 🤠❤️: Hey, did you get home okay? I was just wondering since I remember you saying you were gonna go back a little while ago...

You: Yeah, I just got back not too long ago. Just trying to get Sarge's room together before I start unpacking my own things.

    You put your phone in your pocket, quietly walking out of Sarge's room. He was sound asleep on the floor, and you didn't want to wake him. You closed the door behind you, making your way downstairs. You grabbed all of your luggage, wobbling upstairs with it. You kicked your room door open, putting your things down in the middle of the floor. Your closet door was open, displaying Jasper's clothes on one side of it. Your face fell as you walked over to the garments, sliding one of the doors to cover them. You then went to sit on the edge of your perfectly made bed, beginning to unpack your things. They did a little bit more than just rearrange some things in here, you thought, but you couldn't complain.
    Your phone vibrated suddenly, causing you to jump. It had been silent in your home for about twenty minutes, so of course the feeling startled you. You reached for the device in your pocket, turning on your phone to glance at the screen.

Lil Lukas 🤠❤️: Sarge?

You: Yeah, my new puppy. I thought I told you about him?

    You sighed, falling back into your sheets. You swiped down from the top of your screen, looking at the time. 1:06 PM. Dang, time really does fly by. Your phone vibrated in your hand again, Lukas' contact name popping up in front of you.

Lil Lukas 🤠❤️: No, you didn't tell me 😂 you probably just forgot. Can I see this, 'Sarge'?

    You smiled softly, clicking in the message box. You then clicked on the icon to access your photos, attaching the only picture of Sarge you had to your next message.

You: Here's the little guy! Don't be fooled though, he doesn't always look like that so enjoy it while you can 😂

    Lukas texted back almost immediately, making you laugh.

Lil Lukas 🤠❤️: LITTLE?! That's a bear. No, a horse...idk what that is but it isn't a puppy.

You: Oh, stop! He isn't that big 😂 just wait until I introduce you to someone else

Lil Lukas 🤠❤️: Who?

    You chuckled to yourself, an evil smirk across your lips.

You: You shall see in due time child...you shall see

    You then sat your phone down on the bed, going back to putting things away. Once you were finished, you stacked your suitcases in your closet, sliding both of the doors closed. You also closed all of your drawers, but not before you took out a warmer outfit to wear. It was pretty chilly in your place even with the good insulation. I should turn on the heater, you thought as you gathered some underwear and a bra. As you were prepared to go into the bathroom to shower, you received another message. Your curiosity got the best of you and you grabbed your phone from the bed, smiling at the device.

Lil Lukas 🤠❤️: Whatever you say weirdo 😂 but I've got some things to do, and I'm sure you do too. I'll talk to you later, jitterbug. Love you 💕

    You smiled at the nickname Lukas had given you, giggling quietly. You texted him back quickly, tossing your phone back down before going into the bathroom.

You: Love you too ❣️

*time skip brought to you by poopity scoop (don't ask me, ask my dumbass son)*