"Wow so you're really gonna work with Hawks and Tokoyami?? I wish I could be you!! That sounds so cool!" Hagakure said.

"Have you guys met Hawks?? I have no clue who he is.." ____ said.

"You're kidding! He's a really powerful hero! Deku would go crazy if he heard you say that!" Uraraka giggled.

_____ smiled. "Buuttt these internships mean a week without seeing you guys. That's lame." _____ said.

"Honestly it's not that bad, you don't really have time to miss anyone. They always keep you busy." Momo said.

"Don't you work for the modeling hero?" Jirou asked as Momo nods.

"Right modeling is very hard." Jirou commented smiling as Momo blushed.

"I fight too!!"

The girls laugh just chatting for a while longer relaxing their day away from the boys and school.

Meanwhile the boys were hanging out at UA.

Everyone in the main hang out room on the couches and seats.

The TV was playing the news as half of the boys listened and watched.

The others were playing on their phone or card games.

The news talked about Hero Killer Stains daughter. All of them looking at the screen hearing that.

"Bakugou, how is _____ handling all this?" Tokoyami asked looking at him.

Katsuki looked at him then away scoffing. "She could careless. If you think something like that would upset her you don't know her at all." Katsuki said.

It was true. The only opinions she cared about were her classmates and her dads, no one else mattered.

"Still it must be tough..the whole world thinking you're a bad guy when you've done nothing wrong." Kirishima said looking at the TV

"We have some intel with past victims of Hero Killer Stain! Go ahead." A reporter spoke as a camera popped up next to the reported and a mans and woman's face were there.

The guys watched curious.

"I have no idea what UA is thinking! Let alone Pro Hero Endeavor for allowing such a beast to run wild! She's a murderer!" The woman yelled.

"Hero Killer Stain killed my boy! My baby boy! He was just trying to save people! And instead of him becoming a hero, they allowed a villain to!?" The man yelled.

"She's tricking everyone there! I don't care who she claims to be she's a bad person and Karma will catch up! Hero Killer Stain took away hundreds of lives! It's only fair we take one he cares about." The woman said and Katsuki glared as the rest of the boys did too hearing those words.

"That fucking bitch I'll kill her!" Katsuki yelled. For someone to threaten his loves life pissed off.

"What the hell...it wasn't even _____ who did it." Denki said glaring.

Shoto looked at the screen as the man and women continued to yell.

Shinsou looked at Katsuki.