Anna Faith X Male Reader!!

A/N: Requested by DarkLord_Man

Let's Cut to the chase, Alright Pal? In this story Your A Loser. You are A Stay at home guy who Dropped out of College, Plays Video Games, eat Junk Food, and is what the Kids call, A Geek! And there seems to be no way you can ever-!

Y/N: "Hey are you done Assaulting my self-esteem!?"

I'm about done! Even though with all of these Traits you were able to win the heart of the world Famous Cosplayer, Instagram Star, and Elsa Impersonator Anna Faith! How is that even Possible you May ask? Before she became famous you two knew each other in Highschool and she always had A Little crush on you and Tired of all of the guys trying to hit on her looked you up and asked you to be Her Fake boyfriend for A While to get the creeps away from her!

Yeah, In just 2 short nights you did the Nasty and became Boyfriend and Girlfriend!

You were currently on the ouch Playing some Halo 4 on your Xbox while Anna is at the Gym when you received A Text from her and Opened up your phone to read it as it came with A Picture!

Anna: Hey Babe, I'm done working out. Mind coming to Pick me up? I got A Little surprise for you~" XOXO 

She then sent A Picture of herself at the Gym Just finished and she just looked hot in her Gym Gear!

He Texted back and He got into his 1997 Ford F150, Old yes but was still super Reliable since it was passed down by his Father who was A Mechanic!

He Drove down to the Gym and Parked where Anna was Dealing with A Few Fan's outsides of the Gym before walking over and Got into his Truck still in her Gym wear and Kissed him on the cheek earning the Glares of A Bunch of Guys who felt cheated that you stole her from them despite being A Total Loser!

Y/N: "Again Self-esteem!"

Anna: "What was That Babe?"

Y/N: "Um... Nothing... Anna... Am I A Loser?"

Anna then Just hugged him and just held him there as she spoke!

Anna: "Y/N, You are not A Loser. I care so Much about you since Highschool and Nothing can ever change that~ You got that?"

Y/N Just smiles softly in response and Kissed her Cheek!

Y/N: "Of course Babe~"

Anna: "Great~ Now Let's get home so I can shed these tight clothes~"

He then Blushed bright pink as he smiles!

Y/N: "Yes Ma'am!"

He then drives them both back home to have some Bedroom fun!

One-Shot End!