Battle Mage! Male Reader X Chubby! Asuna! (SAO)

You are Y/n L/n and Are you one of the Few People who had Freed everyone from the Dangerous game of SAO when it trapped everyone in it by A (Let's be honest) Insane Game developer! Many lives had been lost but it was worth it to finally stop him and Free everyone!

You are A Battle Mage by Trade which means you carry A Sword with one hand and summon spells with the other while also being really good at enchantment and Spells! 

You are also the most powerful player in all of SAO for many reasons such as because You were the first person ever to reach past lv 100, You had Wrecked the World Boss Fatalis so Many times you have his full armor and Weapons!

You are also Best Friends with A Girl by the name of Asuna who is this Tough, Sarcastic, yet Kind Sword Fighter who you haven't seen since the Cooking, Curry, and Sweets Update! What's this Update you may ask? Well ever since the Game was Taken over By (Thankfully) A Much more Kind and Sane Man, he had decided to make An Overhaul of the Game and Give so Many Updates it would make Minecraft Blush!

You walked into A local Tavern while Carrying the Massive Horn of A Some sea Monster as proof you Battled without as everyone shivered in your Presence in your Massive Black Armor which made you look more intimidating and your voice far deeper it should be!

Y/n: "I Killed the Sea Monster. Where's my Reward?"

Just then A Man handed you A Huge sack of gold as you smiled behind your Mask

Y/n: "Good. That Sea Monster was way Below my standards. A True waste. Has Asuna come back yet? I want to know. She hasn't come back from Sweet world yet and I'm starting to get worried."

The Last time you've seen Asuna she was heading out for A New land added to the update called Sweets Land while Icecream Tundra's, lollipop Forests, and even Lickerish Plains, so it was Like Candy land being fully realized! 

Just then Someone came out from the Back and it was Asuna but she was Shocking much Wider than the last time you saw and she was Cutely Pouting while Looking at you!

Asuna: "Don't Don't you dare Laugh at me."

You Instead Blushed and Turned around trying to hide your Blush which Permeated through your Helmet and Asuna took Notice!

Asuna: 'Huh? Is Y/n A Chubby Chaser? To be honest I never met him in real Life Before.'

Y/n: "A-Asuna what Happened to you? Didn't you Promise you would keep Up T-Tip top shape?"

Asuna: "Ugh, If you Must know that Sweets Land is filled with Sweets from Top to Bottom (Of course), and It's all I could eat, So I ended up putting on all of this Unessacary weight. Why they added this feature to the Game I will never have any Idea. It's so annoying."

Y/n: "W-Well, Maybe It's because For Realism."

Asuna: 'DID HE JUST STUTTER!?' "Realism My Ass! This is just annoying. Look I think I should get back to Training. I should lose all of this- Kyyyah!!"

You had Picked her up and Began Hugging her while carrying her Bridal Style as she blushed bright pink!

Asuna: "W-What are you doing Baka!? Are you stupid!?"

Y/n: "Asuna I know this sounds stupid but I know that You're A Tsundere and You're so cute when you like this. So Let's Just admit it and get this over with!

Asuna: "Tsundere!? Don't be so stupid!! I am not one!! I just don't like you!! and You're Just an Idiot!!"

Y/n: "Asuna."

Asuna then crossed her hands and Pouted as she blushed turning her head away!

Asuna: "F-Fine, Just stop being A Dumb Idiot, and Take me to Your Home so we can-"

Y/n: "Snuggle!"

Asuna: *Blushing* "Yeah, Snuggling. That was exactly what I was thinking."

You then carried her out as you used your Teleportation spell to go back home and Snuggle with the Ball of Adorable Marshmallow you would call your Asuna!

One-Shot End!

A/N: I Will Definitely come out with A Sequel Later! It's pretty damn cute!