Vampire-Werewolf Half-Breed Male Reader X Vampire Corrin!!

3rd Person POV

You are Prince Y/n L/n of the L/n Throne somewhere in some small country in South-Eastern Europe! You are also Some kind of Vampire-Werewolf Hybrid! The Unholy Union had formed because Your Mother was A Vampire and your father was A Werewolf and they fell in love and made you in their love!

Vampires and Werewolves hate each other thanks to An Near Ancient Rivalry that apparently was over the fact that all the way back in Sumeria A Vampire Borrowed A Werewolf's Clay Teacup set and apparently never returned it even though he claimed he did! Stupid I know but both Races can be super Petty about Bullshit like this!

Today You were Visiting Your Friend Countess Corrin who was A Vampire lord who owned her own castle and everything! You were running through the forest towards her castle in My Werevampire form!

You had huge muscles, tufts of fur on the back, on the arms, and neck, Huge Teeth with Oversized Vampire-like Canines that resemble Saber teeth, Claws, Pale skin, and Yellow eyes!

You soon arrived at her Castle and reverted back into your Human before Knocking on the door before it was opened by the Super Cute Countess Corrin!

Y/n's POV

Corrin: "N/n!"

She then hugged Me as I smiled and soon I hugged her Back because she was So cute! She wasn't your typical Vampire as she loves to go out during the day (with an Umbrella of course), Drink Diet Blood, and even Loves to garden Beautiful flowers in her Castle's GreenHouse!

Y/n: "Hey Corrin! Why did you invite me over so quick?"

Corrin: "Oh I made you some Cookies! Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip cookies! I hope you like them!"

Y/n: "Well at least they ain't Garlic!"

Y/n/Corrin: "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

Corrin: "Please come on in N/n!"

We walked in and Sit at her Massive Carved Mahogany table and began to eat cookies as we enjoyed the flavors I got some Chocolate on my Lips and Corrin Smiled!

Corrin: "You got some Chocolate on my Lips! Here let me get that for you!"

Corrin then Kissed me on the Lips and I was Just shocked as I tried to Comprehend what she Just did and she Smiled!

Corrine: "So... You want to spend the night at my Place~?"

To Be Honest I did take her very Generous Offer!

One-shot end!