Teen! Male Reader X Drusilla!!

3rd Person POV

You were A Hopeless Romantic in Highschool! This time of the year was the Prom and of course, you had No date but why would you get A Date if you can make your own! You were also A Huge Geek and with plenty of Studying and Making the Makeshift equipment needed he was able to Create... LIFE!

Y/n's POV

I was Laughing Manically As my Creation was Pulled down from the roof after it was hit by a Lightning Bolt! I noticed it twitching and I was excited as I knew what this means for me!

Y/n: "IT'S A DATE! IT'S A DATE! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Hack! Hack! Blegh! God, I need to stop laughing so Maniacly..."

I then ran over to check on my Creation and I saw The Covers Move as A Massive Figure much taller than me walked over and stopped right in front of me!

Y/n: "You... Are... PERFECT! I shall name you DUSILLA!"

Drusilla has me A Confused look as I looked at her and Pouted!

Y/n: "What? Drusilla is A Good Name! It's Unique and Cute!"

She Blushed as I turned to her smiling!

Y/n: "Soooo can you communicate?"

She then Pulls Out A Sign smiling!

Drusilla: (Yep! Though I can only do it through sign right now!)

Y/n: "Great!!! Wait here!"

I then ran into the Attic Cabinet and Pulled out My Mother's Old Prom Dress which Was A White and Pink Dream!

Y/n: "It's old but I hope you like it!"

She smiled and took her stitched clothes off and puts it on smiling!

Drusilla: (Do I look cute?"

I then started tearing up smiling!

Y/n: "You look Perfect Drusilla. Oh we better get going! The Limo is outside!"

She then started jumping up and down in excitement as she shook the entire house!

Drusilla: (A LIMO!? YAY!!!)

She then dragged me downstairs and out the door as we got into the Limo and off to the prom we go!

Timeskip!

While we were at the dance Peoples heads were Turned because the Nerd basically created his own date and they all Laughed at me before so now I say HA SUCKERS! I WIN AGAIN! We were now dancing during the slow song and I must admit there was A Slight oversight making her since I used A Bear and Penguin arms but it worked out pretty well and while we were dancing she kissed me on the lips and smiled!

Drusilla: (You're so cute~ After this, you wanna watch A Movie in Bed~?)

I have A Very good feeling about this!

One-Shot end!