Weiss Schnee X Kidnapper! Male Reader!! 🍋

Requested by: DarkLord_Man

A/N: This is my very first time trying something like this so... Tell me if I did A Good Job...

You are Y/n L/n A Teen Boy who is Living in Vale, living all by yourself as your parents as you filled up A Bag full of stuff that will be revealed later as you then walked into your Backyard shed where you Make your inventions and such and Turned the light on smiling!

You put the bag on the ground and smiled as you turned to Someone you knew very well!

Y/n: "Hello There Weiss-Senpai~!"

Weiss: *Angry Muttering*

Yes, the Heiress of the Schnee Fortune was Tied up and Gagged in your shed and it's one hell of A Back story to explain!

To begin first and Foremost you are A Yandere and when you learned that she was Visiting Vale you nearly Lost your mind and began to Plan and so Three weeks later you Kidnapped her and put her in your shed with absolutely no trace left behind so no one can even find her!

You Fed her Tea and Cookies as you slowly began to Break her Mind and despite being A Tsundere and being really good at hiding her feelings it's easy to tell that she's gonna snap sooner or later finally for you! 

That Job belonged to your newest Invention!

You removed the Gag around her mouth and smashed your Lips against her and forcefully kissed her until you ran out of air and gave up!

Y/n: "You're A Really Good Kisser Weiss-Senpai~"

Weiss: "YOU FREAK! LET ME GO THIS INSTANT! THIS IS RIDICULOUS! I DEMAND AT LEAST SOME 4 STAR ACCOMIDA-!"

You then slapped her Ass hard making her Squeal as you Kissed her again and she Blushed bright pink trying to make sure you don't notice but you did!

Y/n: "Oh, I always Love Tsunderes. So Hard to Break, Such Great Rewards."

She then began to turn bright pink and her eyes turned watery as you began to move your dominant hand up against her Inner thigh rubbing it slightly as she Began to get Wet, and you felt it against your hand!

Y/n: "No, No, No, Weiss-Senpai, You still have to wait. Let me build My machine first."

You then got the components out of your bag and began working on your Machine as Weiss acted all Tsundere like again!

Weiss: "What are you Building!? A Machine so you can Fuck yourself!?"

Y/n: "Quiet the Oppisont Actually. It's for you."

Weiss then turned bright pink!

Wiess: "W-W-W-WHAT!?!?!?"

You then flicked A Switch and the Machine that was Behind her Turned on beeping and Bopping revealing several Mechanical arms that had Plaster Molds of your hands and A Few other doo-Hickeys and Other Strange devices as Weiss paled incredibly fast!

Y/n: "Weiss-Senpai Meet My...  My W.S.A.F-9K-1!"

Weiss: "T-T-The W.S.A.F-9K-1?"

Y/n: "It Stands For "Weiss-Senpai, Automatic, Fucker, 9001!"

Weiss: "IT'S OVER 9000!"

Y/n: "YES!!"

You then Pressed A Button as the fun began!

Lemon's Begin!

Two Mechanical Plaster Molds of Your hands then wrapped around her waist and ripped off her clothes leaving her in Her Birthday Suit as it then moved to her C-Cup chest and Began Groping her as she tried to Hold back her Moans! Just then You Pressed Another Button And A Mechinal Pole with a Rubber tip began to penetrate her from behind as she Yelped in surprise and she looked at you as you were taking your clothes off!

Y/n: "I gotta leave the best Job to myself."

Weiss: "D-D-Don't you Fuckign Dare... KYYYYA!!"

You then inserted your member into her Hole as she was Being hit from all sides and she couldn't help But Moan loudly as her Mind slowly began to shatter as Stockholm syndrome kicks in because the Pleasure was That good!

Weiss: "Y-Y-You FUCKING IDIOT! STOP THIS!"

Y/n: "Admit you Love me and I will."

Weiss: N-NO!"

Y/n: "Fine then."

You then turned up A Dial and the Machine then began to go twice as fast as her Mind went haywire and she tried to hold back from Cumming!

Y/n: "Admit it."

Weiss: "NO!"

You then Pressed A Button and then the Machine stopped in an instant as Weiss was left completely hanging Mid High!

Weiss: "W-W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU, IDIOT!?"

Y/n: "If you wanna Cum then you must Admit it. You love me. Stop being such A Tsundere Weiss-Senpai. Admit it."

Weiss: "NNNNNO!!"

Y/n: "Admit it."

Weiss: "FINE! I LOVE YOU OKAY, EVERY TIME YOU COME IN HERE I WANNA CUM SOME BADLY BECAUSE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! YOU'RE SO HOT, AND I WILL DO ANYTHING WITH YOU! I WILL EVEN LIE TO MY FAMILY IF IT MEANS KEEPING YOU! OKAY! I STOPPED BEING A TSUNDERE RIGHT NOW! NOW PLEASE LET ME CUM!!"

Y/n: "That's the correct answer."

You then pressed A Button and all of the Machine appendages got removed as you finished her off as she Cummed real hard!

Weiss: "CUUUUUMMIIIIING!!"

She then gave out splattering all over your Member and Pelvis!

Y/n: "Wow, That was amazing Right Weiss-Senpai?"

Weiss: "Oh, Just shut up A Fuck me Raw right now! I wanna get out 3 weeks of Frustration with you!"

Y/n: "GASP! Yes, Ma'am!!"

You then continued to live out your Yandere Kidnapper Dreams!

One-Shot End!