Masked Goku Black! Male Reader X Kaguya Otsutsuki

The World was in Some serious Trouble! The Goddess and the Progenitor of Chakra named Kaguya Otsutsuki had been released from her Imprisonment and now she is planning to take all of her Chakra back and kill all life on earth by Creating A Massive Tree to siphon it all back and now she is Fighting three of the earth Greatest Shinobi but they were Losing against the Goddess Badly!

Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura all lay on the ground trying to regain their Breath as the Goddess walked over to them with the intent to kill; Specifically, Naruto and Sasuke Mainly because she sees them as her Bitch Sons who trapped her in the First Place!

Kaguya: "Well, Well, Well, Looks Like I'm finally getting my Revenge."

Sasuke: "YOU FUCKING BITCH! WE ARE NOT YOU'RE KIDS!"

Kaguya then Bitch Slaps Sasuke into A Wall with the force needed to create A Small earthquake and she then walked over to Naruto who was Just as Pissed!

Naruto: "L-Lady, You are... Crazy...!"

Kaguya: "You Both are Such A Disrespectful Children! First locking me up and then disrespecting me like that! I have to kill you!"

She then Creates A Chidori Blade in her hand about ready to Impale Naruto in the head as Sakura got Scared!

Sakura: "NARUTO!"

But right before she can impale his head, A Beam of Pink energy had Hit her in the chest sending blood coming out from the otherwise and she Looked up to see A Masked man standing on the Edge of the Crater looking down on her as she puked up some blood!

Kaguya: "A-Ack! Who are you Mortal!?"

???: "Mortal? Mortal!? I am no Mere Mortal You foolish woman! My Name is Goku Black and I am A God! But you may call me By my New Name. Y/n."

Kaguya: "Tch! You dare call Yourself A God!? Did you steal my Chakra too You False Prophet?"

Y/n: "No. I Far from the Future and I Have A completely different Kind of Power. Watch and Learn."

He then Began crouching and clenching his Fists as he slowly began to yell and it slowly began to become A Full-on Scream as He was Surrounded by A Powerful White Aura!